Floral love VI

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Hi, this is Jaehyun here. Today, I'm dressed like that for a special occasion. I'm going back to my family's farm and resort." Jaehyun said lifting his camera to show his outfit. He was wearing a white shirt, brown fanel and jeans with a cow boy hat because he felt like it. He was filming it for the school interview. " Today, I'm going to bring someone special. We are going to relieve some memories there. Wish me luck." Jaehyun said as he waved and ended the video.

---------------

Jaehyun. 

The person that she least wanted to see.

" Good morning Uncle." Jaehyun greeted as he slapped Chaeyoung's thigh and greeted her.

" Dad!! Look at what he did!! No way I'm going there. Absolutely not." Chaeyoung said.

" You must go there by all means. I'm not allowing you to waste your time lazing at home or going to clubs anymore. Be useful and go help their family. You may pick up some stuff along the way that may be useful. You never know." Mr Park said.

" Dad. I'm studying Business Management. " Chaeyoung said.

" So? " Mr Park retorted as Chaeyoung rolled her eyes.

Jaehyun smirked as he kicked her leg." Look at him Dad. You want me to go with this guy? He's a lunatic and a ert. " Chaeyoung said.

" This guy is Jeffrey. And he is going to be your boss soon." Mr Park said.

" That's right. In the farm and resort, you have to call me boss." Jaehyun said as Chaeyoung glared at him.

" I'll give you 10 minutes to pack your stuff and meet me at my car." Jaehyun said.

" Now? How am I going to pack my stuff properly? I'm going to forget some stuff " Chaeyoung said.

" You have 9 minutes left. " Jaehyun said.

" What's wrong with you? Dad, look at him " Chaeyoung said.

" 8 minutes "

" Why does everything come with punishments? I'm not a kid anymore. " Chaeyoung whined.

" 7 minutes "

" UGH FINE. Stop counting already. " Chaeyoung said as she scrambled off the sofa and to her room.

Jaehyun chuckled as Mr Park turned to him." Jeffrey, do take care of my daughter. She's a little fiesty but please tolerate her." Mr Park said. Jaehyun nodded and reassure him.

" Good. Give me your number. Just in case, I need her back." Mr Park said as Jaehyun gave his number. 

" 138-8398......" 

As Mr Park typed his number, a contact came out as Mr Park widened his eyes. 

SCUMBUG

It was the contact he saved for the guy that hit on his daughter. He stared at Jaehyun as he politely smiled back. 

--------------

" Look at you. You fell again. You already have so many wounds." Jeffrey said as he helped Rose up. 

" You can have fun but not until you keep injurong yourself." Jeffrey nagged. 

" Stop nagging at me already. You're not my father." Rose said as Jeffrey cleaned up her wound. 

​​​​​​Little Rose looked at the boy, kneeling down with alchohol swaps in his hand as he gently cleaned her wound. She smiled. 

They reached their destination but Rose was sound asleep. Jaehyun slowly put his hand over and unbuckle her belt as he tried not to wake her up. He stared at the girl's face as he smiled. Pretty. 

Just then, Rose woke up and immediately push him away as she glared at him. " What are you doing?" she asked as Jaehyun just told her to get off the car. 

-----------

" Jaehyun... help me. Its heavy." 

" You carry your own stuff. I didnt ask you to bring so many things" Jaehyun said as he walked ahead.

" Come on. Its heavy and the road is steep and rough." Chaeyoung whined as she pulled her luggage along.

They reached the top of a hill as Chaeyoung finally let out her breath. She open her eyes to see the overview of the plantation. The big green patch with flowers visible although it was so far away. 

" Its pretty right? That's our farm." Jaehyun said. 

" Yeah. It's really pretty." Chaeyoung said admiring the view. 

" This is why I chose to study agriculture. Its so that I can help my father after I graduate." Jaehyun said, " I once asked him why he didnt choose other jobs that were much easier. Didnt need to be under the hot sun doing labour work all day. But he said that he loved being a farmer. He could spend more time with family and he was happy being able to farm things. It gave him a sense of accomplishment. He also said, why would we want anything else when we have happiness right in front of us. " 

" Wow " Chaeyoung said," But to me, it seems like its never enough for you when it comes to woman. "

" Hey, I'm here talking about life and you're here dissing me. Let's go now. " 

" What? Where are we going? "

" Well, the resort is below. We are on the hill. We need to go down. " 

" What? And you made me carry my luggage up? " 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter