Floral love III

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" How can he lie in your interview? He said he's single." Chaeyoung said as she rolled her eyes.

" Why not? He could be single for real." Hyeri said.

" I saw his girlfriend with my two own eyes. She is disgustingly beautiful." Chaeyoung said.

" Well, its not surprising. Jaehyun is such a hearthrob. He has girls going after him without him lifting a finger. " Jojo said.

Just then, giggles could be heard as cameras started clicking. The three of them turned to see... Jaehyun. Chaeyoung rolled her eyes as she grabbed her bag to leave. 

Jaehyun came down from the classroom to the common area. Obviously, there were girls waiting for him but his attention was to the blonde hair girl who turned away the moment their eyes met. He smirked as he approached the girl who was about to leave.

Chaeyoung took a step before being pushed back down onto her seat by Jaehyun. " This fangirl peeped at me changing yesterday. Shouldn't I report her for invasion of privacy? How would I know what she want to do with those pictures? Maybe she use it every night to--- " Chaeyoung covered Jaehyun mouth as she pulled him harshly out of the area.

Both of them walked towards the back of the school as Chaeyoung let go of his arm. " Whats wrong with you? Can't you just leave me alone? " Chaeyoung said. " Tell me your name. " Jaehyun said. " What's with you and names?" Chaeyoung asked. " It should be me asking that. It's just a name. Why are you so secretive about it? If you don't tell me, I'm going to tell your father that his daughter is not what he thinks. She goes to the club at night and eat seductive clothes to lure men. Should I?" Jaehyum threatened. 

" My name is something that you should remember. Not me telling you. " Chaeyoung said.

" Fine. Then go out on a date with me. You say I need to remember, go on a date and I'll see if I remember. Anyway, your friends want to interview me outside of school so it will be our date. " Jaehyun said.

------------

Jaehyun pulled against the straddle as the horse leaped across the hurdle and landed perfectly as it gallop around the fence. " I feel like im in a dream. Seeing Jaehyun ride the horse, he is a real life prince charming. I can't believe I get to see this." Jojo said. Chaeyoung rolled her eyes as she got down the fence.

" Stand diagonally and close one eye to see properly. Aim slightly lower because when you shoot, the impact will jerk you up. So ready.... and shoot. " Jaehyun said as Chaeyoung pulled the trigger. It shot through the middl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter