Floral love X

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both of them sat in silence. It wasn't awkward but both were waiting for the other to speak first. 

" Hey- " " I- "

Both of them looked at each other before Rose chuckled and said " Thanks for finding me."

" I can't let a pretty girl get lost in the forest herself right?"

" Don't say such things. You have a girlfriend" Rose said.

" Well, it's a fact that you're pretty. It's got nothing to do with whether I have a girlfriend or not. And the fact that you don't know you are pretty makes you prettier." Jaehyun said as he leaned towards her making her jerk backwards causing her to fall of the log they were sitting on. At that moment, a howl was heard. 

" See, the thing is upset " Rose said

" Do you even know what that is? "

" No, but you better stop before it comes" 

" Cute" Jaehyun muttered as he looked back at the fire. 

----------------------

The Sun was bright making Jaehyun wake up from his slumber. Rose had her head rested on his shoulder as he smiled and moved her hair out of her face. Rose felt movement as she opened her eyes only to find herself lying on him. She immediately got up as she cleared . 

" Sorry" 

" It's fine. Get on my back. Let's go home" Jaehyun said as he squat in front of her. 

"It's fine I can walk on my own" Rose said as she took a step. But the pain was excruciating as she stopped and massaged her leg to ease the pain. 

" Stop being stubborn and listen to me. Get on" Jaehyun said. 

Rose reluctantly got onto his back and put her hand on his shoulder. 

" Sit tight and don't move. You're heavy for such a skinny girl" 

----------------

After walking for awhile, Jaehyun shoulder got tired from her pulling. A normal person would put their arms around the person's neck but Rose refuse to and just held his shoulders tightly. 

" Hey, can you hold me properly. Its difficult to walk and you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter