Floral love II

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Jae, its been a week and she haven't contacted you." Mark said. " Chill guys. If she text me too quickly, she might look to easy. This is called stalling, understand?" Jaehyun said. " Our brother is indeed a master." Johnny said as he fist bump Mark. " Just give up, she didn't even give you her real name. What make you think she's interested on you? " Ten said. " What do you know? You don't even have a girlfriend. Your name should be ZERO because you can't get a girl and girls are life. So ZERO LIFE." Jaehyun said as Ten chuckled. " If she doesn't text by today, I win the bet. " Ten said. " Sure. But I'm sure-- " Jaehyun stopped when he heard his text notification.

Jaehyun smirked as the rest took his phone. As they passed it around their faces became smug. " Its her right? See, I told you, she would never miss out on a guy like me. I am basically a --  "

" Don't talk so much. Give me my money" Ten said as Jaehyun looked at him, confused. He took his phone back only to see the message. Jaehyun pressed the phone button as he waited for her to answer. When the other end picked up, he immediately said " How can a girl like you use such a vulgar word. Did your parents not teach you? How can you still call yourself a girl?" 

" I did. But I didn't teach my daughter to be polite to a jerk." 

Jaehyun got a shock as he looked at the number and put it at his ear. " Who are you? " He asked." Who are YOU. " the other person asked," Are you trying to hit on my daughter? It's not going to happen you rascal. My daughter is a good girl that don't party like you, scumbug. Stop disturbing her before I come and find you." 

" Um, I'm sorry sir. I'm sorry. " Jaehyun said as he hung up. His friends as he kicked them from under the table. 

------------------

" And another one down. " Chaeyoung said." Thats such a pity. He was so sweet and now his looks are a plus" Jojo said. " No. I like good guys. Bad boys like him are a nono." Chaeyoung said. "Anyway, lets go " 

" To where?" Hyeri asked

" What do you mean? Don't you two have to go for a report? You two are the school's best reporters. I'll go with you guys." Chaeyoung said standing up. 

" Are you sure?" Jojo asked. " Whats with you? Of course. Whats wrong? " Chaeyoung said. 

-----------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter