Floral love VIII

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaehyun knocked on the door as he waited. It was a Sunday and he had nothing to do so might as well get Chaeyoung as company. 

Chaeyoung on the other hand was fast alseep. After several rounds of knocking, she finally got up and went to the door. 

" What's your problem? It's my day off." Chaeyoung said half asleep. 

" I know. Let's hang out. It's better than lazing around." 

" But i wanna sleep."

" If you dont listen, I'll kiss you. And this time theres no window." 

" OKAY FINE. Why did my father even let such a ert take care of me" 

" Well, today there won't be punishments. Today is just hanging out as friends? Okay? So no mean Jaehyun " 

" Well, okay. We'll try" 

-----------------

" Can i open my eyes now?" Chaeyoung ask as Jaehyun pulled her by the hand. 

" Awhile more...." Jaehyun said as he stopped as leaned his face close to hers.

" Okay open. What do you see?" 

Chaeyoung jerked back as she replied " You " 

" Thats right now close "

Jaehyun turned her around as he asked her to open her eyes again. 

This time Chaeyoung's eyes lit up at the sight. It was their hangout spot when they were young. The tree was now decorated with pretty ribbons and the swing was repainted. Near it was a picnic mat with everything Jaehyun prepared. 

" Do you like it?" Jaehyun asked as Chaeyoung circled around the tree. 

" Yeah I love it. Its so pretty " 

Chaeyoung sat down as Jaehyun open the basket. He prepared sandwiches, drinks and her favourite, mangoes. Chaeyoung headed straight for the mangoes as she exclaimed at the sweet taste. Jaehyun smiled as he took out the bubbles and blew it at her. Chaeyoung chuckled as it popped when it touched her nose. 

" Jeffrey." Rose said as she blew the bubble. Jeffrey ly for it to pop at his face. " Yuck, the soap is bitter. Anyway, don't disturb me, I'm drawing the scenery." Jeffrey said.

" Hey, do you wanna go swim at the stream?" Rose asked. " You know I can't swim. You can go yourself. I'll draw here." Jeffrey said. Rose stood up as she sticked her tongue out at him and went to the stream herself. 

Jeffrey was drawing when suddenly he heard Rose screaming and shouting for him. He immeidately got up and ran as he approached the stream only to see Rose drowning. 

" Jef- Jeffrey!!" 

" Rose!! I- I cant swim!!" 

" Jeffrey h- help" 

Without any more hesitation, Jeffrey jumped into the stream as he struggled to stay afloat. 

" Ro-Rose" 

" Jeffrey!!" 

Chaeyoung woke up from her dream as she looked around her. Her memories rushing back to her and her feelings of losing him were dominant. 

" Jeffrey!! Jaehyun!! Where are you?" Chaeyoung shouted. She looked around the tree but didn't find him. She walked towards the stream as she shouted his name. Then, she saw a figure in the water as she squat down to peek. The masculine figure was just sitting against a rock as he soaked in the water. 

" Jeffrey?" Chaeyoung said as he turned. His body was well built with an outline of the six pack noticable. 

" Done staring? Don't get " Jaehyun asked as she stood up. 

" There's nothing to look at anyways" She retorted, looking away. 

He stood up as she stood back facing him. 

" Pass me my towel." 

" What towel" 

" The waist towel. I can't be exposing myself to the world right?" 

Chaeyoung felt her way around as she grabbed onto the cloth. She slowly decended on the rocks as she passed it to him. He grabbed her as she started screaming. 

" YAH DONT TOUCH ME YOU PEVERT. "

" Hey, I'm wearing breifs dont worry. I'm not fully what are you imagining. Plus I haven't done anything to you" 

Chaeyoung turned to face him and indeed he was wearing breifs. 

" Why? Do you wanna join me?" 

" No" 

"Come on. Its summer season and its hot. The qater is cooling. And you are already here, might as well get in " Jaehyun said as he took some and splash on her. 

" Well, i was just worried. Arent you scared of water? You can't swim." 

" Well, its shallow here. Its fine. "

" Okay im leaving then. JAEHYUN NO OMG STOP PULLING ME OMG NO" Chaeyoung shouted as Jaehyin pulled her into the water. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter