Floral love IV

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Who are you? What are you doing with my roses?" Chaeyoung asked as she stood there with the stranger back facing her.

" If I dont, your water pipe wont be fixed." The stranger said.

" What do you mean? My water pipe is doing fine. Why are you cutting my flowers? Turn around. Did you break into my house? I'm going to call the police" Chaeyoung said.

The stranger stood up and turned revealing the one and only Jaehyun.

" What the? Why are you here in my garden? Get out. I'm going to water my roses. And how did you get in?" Chaeyoung asked. " Simple. The door was open so i walked in. " Jaehyun said. " Are you not leaving? If you're not, I'm going to spray you with water." Chaeyoung said pointing the hose that him." The water pipe is broken. Weed grew around your roses that entangled the pipe. Water won't come out. " Jaehyun said. Chaeyoung pressed the button but like he said, water didn't come out. Chaeyoung turned the hose tiwards herself as she shook it. The next thing she knew, water shot out and onto her face as she screamed. The water then sprayed everywhere even onto Jaehyun as he backed away.

" How do I stop this thing?" Chaeyoung shouted as she tried pressing onto the button. Jaehyun grab hold onto her to stop her from struggling as he grabbed the hose. The water sprayed everywhere as both of them struggled to off the water hose.

When it finally stopped, both of them were soaking wet. "What did you do? I'm now so wet" Chaeyoung said. " Can't you see I'm wet too? We're the same." Jaehyun said. Chaeyoung rolled her eyes as she put the hose on the floor. Jaehyun looked away as he said "I think you should go get changed. If you continue to stand there with your almost transparent shirt, I may not be able to control myself."

Chaeyoung looked down as she realised that her white shirt became see through as she pushed him away and ran into her house.

" Come on, dont be shy. Just sit " Mr Park said as Jaehyun sat on the sofa." Its been so long. I almost couldn't recognise you. You grew up to be such a handsome boy." Mr Park said. Just then, Chaeyoung came down from the toilet. When she tried to go back up, Mr Park called her back as she reluctantly went down and sat on the sofa. " Don't be rude Chae. Excuse my daughter. " Mr Park said. " Its okay. I've seen worse. " Jaehyun replied as Chaeyoung glared at him. " Look Chaeyoung. This is Jaehyun. Jeffrey. He's the son of Auntie Jessica and Uncle Tyler. They own Jung Precious Cottage. We use to go there every summer break " Mr Park said. Chaeyoung faked laugh as she replied with a flat no. " He's your childhood friend. I remember, you use to cling onto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter