Floral love V

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Loud music surrounded them as the three friends sat at the bar in the club. 

" What happen to the dinner?" Hyeri asked. 

" Well, I said he wasn't free. So I'm allowed to come." Chaeyoung said. 

" Well whatever. This means he will come here tonight. I'm going to get lucky." Jojo said

" We'll see." Hyeri teased. 

" OMG look. Jaehyun is with Yeri." Jojo said as he pointed towards two figures that just entered the club. 

" Oh my god. The hottest girl and guy of the school. Are they dating? " Hyeri asked. 

" Well, the girl say yes but the guy say no. Who would you believe? " Chaeyoung said. 

" Well, who would you?" Hyeri asked Jojo. 

" Well, they may just be going out for fun. " Jojo said. 

" Well, but Yeri is kinda.... " 

".... ty " Jojo continued for Hyeri as they both nodded in acknowledgement. 

Chaeyoung stared at Jaehyun and rolled her eyes as Yeri gave him a glass of wine and they clinked it. 

Jaehyun drank a sip as he swirled the cup looking at Chaeyoung who was busy talking with her friends. " Jaehyun ah, are you really going to stay at your parent's cottage?" Yeri asked as Jaehyun turned his attention back at her. " Yes. I'm going to stay there for the summer break." Jaehyun replied. " Well, since I'm free, can I come along? I wanna have some fun " Yeri said. " I'm there to help my parents and work. Not to go there for fun." Jaehyun said. " Can't you spare some time for me? " Yeri whined. Jaehyun sipped on his wine without any reply as Yeri dropped the topic. They were both interrupted by the loud laughing of Chaeyoung and her two friends. 

" Get lucky. Get lucky. Spin. YES ROSE. SPIN SPIN SPIN. " Jojo cheered as Chaeyoung the spot and moved to the music. Just as she turned, she accidentally stepped on someone and fell backwards only to be caught by..... 

Chanyeol. 

" Oh Chanyeol? What are you doing here? " Chaeyoung asked." Well, you invited me. Remember?" Chanyeol said. Her two friends looked at each other as they exchange giggles. 

Jaehyun saw the two hugging as he put his glass down and walk towards them. " Hand off her. " Jaehyun said as he pulled Chaeyoung away from Chanyeol's arms. " Yah, it should be you who get your hands off me." Chaeyoung said but Jaehyun pulled her closer. " Why are your clothes so revealing?" Jaehyun asked. " Why can't I wear this? Look at your woman. She's wearing a high slit dress." Chaeyoung retorted. " Stop talking back. Chanyeol, don't ever come near my girl." Jaehyun threatened. " I just helped her because she was about to fall. " Chanyeol said. " She's my little sister. I'm possessive of her. "Jaehyun said." Little sister? " Chanyeol repeated. " Who is your sister? Get your hands off me " Chaeyoung said shrugging off his grip. " Its you. Stop wearing such revealing clothes to attract men. You should mind your behaviour. " Jaehyun said." I'm a grown up, I'm not a child anymore." Chaeyoung retorted." Grown up my . You are stupid, spoiled, childish and you can't even drink alcohol. " Jaehyun said." Who said I can't? " Chaeyoung said as she grabbed Jojo's drink. 

" CHAEYOUNG NO STOP." Both her friends shoited as Chaeyoung chugged the whole cup of alcohol. She let out a slight cough as the bitter liquid slide down . 

" Jaehyun, look what you have done. Chaeyoung will get drunk with just one drink." Jojo said. 

" So what? I didn't force her to drink." Jaehyun said. 

" I'm an adult. I can drink." Chaeyoung said as she grabbed another cup.

"Chaeyoung NO. Enough." Hyeri said as they both tried getting her hands off the cup. " Chaeyoung, let go, you had more than half a cup already." Jojo said as he finally got the cup out of her hands.  " Damn it. P

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter