Floral love IX

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Rose!! Rose!! God damn, where's that girl? Rose!!" Jaehyun shouted as he walked along the path. He have been finding her for about half an hour but there were no signs of her.

He looked around and spotted something white a little off track from the path as he slowly descended to that area.

He picked the item up as he recognised it as the string on Rose shirt. " Rose" Jaehyun once again called as he walked.

-------------

" Blue!! Blue come out. I haven't eaten anything and I'm tired already. Come on blue. That stubborn dog." Rose complained as she wiped her sweat using the cloth she found.

" Rose"

She turned as her eyes widened at the voice. 

" What a lunatic!! Did he come all the way in to scold me? " Rose said as she started running. 

" Rose!! Stop walking" 

" Stop following me" 

" Why are you running away?" 

" Why does he have to follow me?" Rose said as she hid behind a huge rock. 

" Rose!! Damn it where did that girl go?" Jaehyun said as he walked pass her. 

Rose peeked out as she sighed a relief. She wanted to run but she tripped over the roots and fell as she winced in pain.

" What kind of game are you playing?" 

Rose look up only to see Jaehyun standing over her as she sheepishly smile. 

-------------

" Ouch" 

" Stop moving, I'm just trying to massage your ankle. This happened because you ran around too much. Why did you run away? Do you know dangerous it is in the forest? What if you get lost? " Jaehyun said. 

" I was already lost anyway. I was walking with no directions. Who knew where that dumb dog went. "

" Dumb dog? You lost it and you say its dumb? It went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter