Floral love VII

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Ew, its so smelly " Chaeyoung complained as she picked up a block of brown stuff.

" There's more there. And here. Chenle, get her a shovel." Jaehyun said as he sat on the fence surrounding the horse stable.

" Instead of sitting there, why don't you help instead? It's your farm." Chaeyoung said.

" Well, I'm the boss so you work for me, you help me with it. " Jaehyun said.

Chaeyoung picked up the shovel as she reluctantly scoop up the blocks of faeces and dump it into the pail. She peeked at Jaehyun who was enjoying the breeze as she threw some towards his direction.

" YAH. THAT'S DISGUSTING. ITS HORSE ." Jaehyun shrieked as he fell of the fence.

Chaeyoung sticked her tongue out as she continued scooping.

" Chenle, Jisung. Come lets go. Leave her here to do it herself. Finish it by the time I come back. If not, you are sleeping here. " Jaehyun said.

--------------------

Chaeyoung slump her body on the bed as she rubbed her shoulders. 

Just then, her phone rang as she picked it up. 

" Whats up Jojo? "

" How's the resort and farm? Is it like heaven like its name? Heavenly world? "

" Heaven my . I'm forced to be a slave on my first day."

" Who did that to you? Jaehyun?"

" Obviously. I thought he was a jerk in the univeristy. He is even worse here."

" See? Me and Hyeri told you not to drink so much. You wouldn't be there if you had listened to us. You deserve it. Anyway, send me some photos of Jaehyun if you can. I need to use them for the school magazine. "

" I'm working my of for him, I don't know if I have time but I'll try. "

" Listen, now that you are in the farm in the middle of the forest, if someone knocks at your door at night, don't open okay? It's dangerous. "

" Ya I know. Who would even knock at my door in the middle of the night? "

" How would I know? It may be a ghost wandering around the forest. " Jojo scoffed. 

" Stop talking nonsense. I'm going to sleep goodnight " Chaeyoung said as she hung up the phone. 

Just as she lay down, a knock from her window wad heard. She stared at the curtains as she shook her head and lay back down only to hear another knock. She gulped as she got off her bed and slowly walked towards the window. She slowly separated the curtains but there was nothing outside. She looked to the right as she scanned across only to scream when she saw a face. 

" Why are doing this in the middle of the night?" Rose shouted as Jaehyun waved at her. 

He signalled her to be quiet as he whispered. 

" I'm here to tell you what time to report for work tomorrow." 

" You could have just called?" 

" Then, give me your number." 

" No " 

" Then Ill knock on your door everynight. Anyway, be ready in proper attire by 6am "

" 6am? That's so early. I need my beauty sleep. "

" If you dont, you will get punished"

" Well, your stupid punishments are not scary." 

" Then, come out." 

" No" Chaeyoung said as she stick out her tongue and made ugly faces at him. 

He bend down and carried up a basket

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter