Floral love I

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Rose!! Wait for me." 

The girl ran even faster as the boy chased after her.

" Rose, I can't run anymore." Jeffrey, the boy, said. The girl stopped as she turned around, looking down from the hill that they were on. " Hurry up Jeffrey. You're too slow. How are you going to chase after girls next time if you're that slow?" Rose said." That has nothing to do with being slow. If I grow up to handsome, even if I'm slow, I'll still get a girlfriend." Jeffrey said as he started running again. 

When he reach the top, both of them could see the whole plantation down below. It mesmerise them everytime but what was more mesmerising for Jeffrey was the girl standing there looking at the view. 

​​​​​This spot was a special place for them. Both of them were childhood friends. They got close really fast which was surprising because Rose was a really introverted girl. This spot was the place they first met. 

The tree at the top of the hill was the tree they both planted and water for years. They got their parents to get them a swing so that they could spend time there. If any of them had problems, that would be the place they go to. 

" Rose, I got something for you." Jeffrey said as he ran to behind the tree. Rose looked behind her as she waited for him. " Here. Its a box for you and me. We can write what we wanna say to each other and open it on our 18 birthday. Our birthdays are two day apart anyways. We can open it on the 12 or 13 of February." Jeffrey said. " Rose nodded as both of them got to the swing. Both of them held their markers and started writing, not knowing what the other was writing. 

*RING*

Rose, who go by her real name Chaeyoung, smiled at her dream as she opened her eyes to get ready for school. She pulled the blanket away as she wore her fluffy slippers to the bathroom to wash up.

Chaeyoung walked down the stairs only to see her father sitting at the dining table with a cup of his usual coffee. " Good morning." Chaeyoung greeted as her father put down his newspaper, only to show a grumpy face. " Daddy, you should be lively in the morning. What's with that face?" She said as she bite off her toast. " Chaeyoung, it's only been a few months since you started school, what's with all these presents from boys piling up at our door?" Mr Park said as he motioned to the endless number of presents on the table, all address to the one and only Chaeyoung.

" Come on, shouldn't you be glad that your daughther is pretty and popular. See, you get free stuff. Isn't this your favourite brand of peanut?" Rose said. Mr Park shook his head, " Chaeyoung ah, I told you, focus on your studies. Don't be distracted by all these boys. All guys are no good because-  "

" - you were once a bad boy too. I get it Dad, you said it a thousand times. Dont worry, you know how I'm like, I am stubborn and don't fall in love easily. Don't worry. " Chaeyoung said as she continue eating her toast.

"  I wonder sometimes if these guy's parents are doll makers or florists. Who has so much of these stuff? Anyways, are you eating dinner? " Mr Park asked. " Um, no. I'm.... STUDYING. Right, my friends and I are going to study at the nearby library. Our exams are coming soon. " Chaeyoung said. " Anyway I'll get going now before I'm late for school. Bye. " Chaeyoung said as she gave her dad a peck on the cheeks before rushing out of the door.

-----------------------

Sou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter