Truth or Dare | Woosan Short

KPOP boyxboy oneshots

SLIGHTLY (?)

It’s a friday night, all of ateez and 3racha are all gathered at ATEEZ’s dorm and they’re playing truth or dare.It was Changbin’s turn to give someone a truth or dare, and he chose San. “San, truth or dare!” He smirks evilly.“Dare.” San says confidently, ready for anything the other threw at him. At least, that’s what he thought…“I dare you to give Wooyoung a .” He snickers at San’s shocked expression.“Alright, no problem.” He got up and threw his phone at Changbin, “Top playlist, second song.” he said and Changbin did as he was told and played the song, the device already connected to the speaker system in the living room.In seconds, Buttons by The Pussycat Dolls started playing through the room and San made his way toward the other, who had been shoved into a chair by Mingi who was now back in his spot beside Yunho. San swayed his hips as he moved, circling around Wooyoung with a hand sliding across the other’s shoulders before stopping in front of him and straddling the male’s thighs. San grabbed Wooyoung’s hand and brought it to his chest, using it to undo the top button on his shirt as he bit his lip and started to sway his hips against Wooyoung. Once the song was halfway over, San got up and turned, walking away with a smirk on his face.“I never half a dare.” He winked at Chanbin who sat with his mouth wide open, Changbin had not expected his dare to turn out like this.Wooyoung was sat there, face and ears as red as Mingi’s hair and quite the obvious (not so) little problem.

 

This was literally written in two minutes because I happened to be listenign to the song and thought "Oh, damn, what if this happned??" and so I wrote this and yeah. I hope you liked it! Should I maybe do a full length continuation to this??