Protectors | YuTaeJohn Fluff (Yuta,Taeyong,Johnny)

KPOP boyxboy oneshots

Yuta and Johnny were sitting together in the courtyard, sipping on their cold drinks as they waited for their other boyfriend to arrive with his lunch. It was taking longer than it usually did and the two were starting to get worried about the boy. 

 

“Do you know what might be taking him so long? He hasn’t replied to my texts at all since he got there. Has he answered you at all?” Johnny asks Yuta as he looks at his phone to see if he had gotten any new messages, he hadn’t.

 

“I haven’t gotten any reply either.” Yuta says, also looking at his phone. 

 

Just as the two were about to get up from their seats, they saw Taeyong walking toward them with his head down. 

 

“Hihi, sorry for taking so long, the teacher wanted to talk about something.” Taeyong smiles, his eyes crinkling slightly. 

 

“It’s alright Yongie, just as long as you’re alright.” Johnny smiles softly and ruffles Taeyong’s hair slightly, making him giggle. 

 

This happened every day for a week, a similar excuse coming from the wide eyed boy every time. At this point, Yuta and Johnny were getting worried that something else was going on, so the two decided to ask their boyfriend what was going on. Although their plan was in vain when Taeyong just assured them that there was nothing wrong and it was just teachers or group mates talking to him about projects and upcoming assignments and continued on cutely sipping from his smoothie. While Yuta and Johnny weren’t sure they should buy it or not, they just let it slide once more, kissing either of Taeyong’s cheeks and making him blush profusely and whine with a pout. 

 

It was now the next week, a Wednesday to be exact, and Johnny and Yuta had yet again been waiting too long for Taeyong to arrive at their usual spot. The only difference is that instead of the usual happy, giggly Taeyong, the two find that he is crying. Cheeks stained with tears and face blotchy. There were also three other boys following him, laughing and saying things the pair couldn’t quite make out. All they knew was that worry was rushing through them at the sight of their sweet boyfriend crying.

 

“Hey, Yongie, what’s wrong baby?” Johnny says, already wrapping an arm around the boy’s thin frame.

 

“M-meanie boys.” Taeyong hiccuped, “Call Yongie names,” the boy rubbed his eyes, making them even more red and irritated. It was known all too well to Johnny and Yuta that there were some rude people at their school who didn’t accept their relationship, but they hadn’t realized that any of them had taken any action on it.

 

“Oh, baby, you should have told us,” Yuta said, his tone soft as he spoke to his upset boyfriend, “and you three, what the hell did you say to him?” There was an instant shift in tone when Yuta spoke to the bullies who were still standing there.

 

“Just stated facts.” One said, smirking. “That he’s ugly,” another spoke, voice taunting. “And a for having two boyfriends. I mean really, he couldn’t settle for one and had to take two?” The third said, making his friends laugh.

 

“Shut up already. Your voices are giving me a headache.” Yuta said, growing angrier by the second. How could anyone think such things about his sweet little Yongie. “You three had better apologize to him, then you can off and leave him alone.”

 

“Y-Yu, do-don’t fight, please,” Taeyong said, wrapping his arms around Yuta and pressing his face into the boy’s back, “you’ll o-only get in trouble.” Yuta melted a little at the way the boy spoke, words slurred cutely. Johnny, who had been standing there after Taeyong slid out of his arms and to the other, wrapped his arms around the both of them.

 

“He’s right, Yuta, if you get into a fight you’ll get suspended.” Johnny said.

 

“Fine,” Yuta sighed, “But first,” he said as Johnny released them. Yuta pulled Taeyong in front of him and placed his lips firmly on the other’s, giving him a loving and gentle kiss. Taeyong, ears and cheeks turning red, kissed back, whining when Yuta pulled away. Though his lips were quickly captured again, this time by Johnny with an equally gentle and loving kiss. Once the two pulled away, Johnny and Yuta shared a kiss as well before the three turned back to the boys who had been standing there. They all had shocked faces, eyes wide and mouths opened slightly. They had definitely not been expecting that. (IDK what this paragraph is, I’m pretty sure I wrote it in a half delirious sort of sleeping state)

 

“I believe you owe him an apology.” Johnny glared at the three, snapping them out of their surprised states.

 

 

 

 

So I'm finally posted it. (realizing that I typed this and imma leave it because it made me laugh. I'm typing this note at 1 in the morning help me.) I hope you enjoy this one lol