Felix Navidad | Changlix Fluff

KPOP boyxboy oneshots

It was finally one of Felix’s favorite times of the year. Christmas. Well, three days before Christmas, and Felix only had a couple more gifts to get. There was one of s, however, that he had absolutely no clue what to get for him. It was none other than Seo Changbin, his crush of, well, as long as the two have known each other. The aussie boy had thought and thought and thought about what he would get the other as a gift since halloween if he’s honest, but every time he tried, Felix would come up blank. Finally giving up on thinking of something, Felix went to the store to get the last two gifts for Jeongin, also grabbing something else he found for Hyunjin (it was a stuffed llama) before he headed home to eat and go to bed since it was late.

 

———

 

It was finally christmas eve, and Felix still had no clue whatsoever what to get Changbin. So instead of giving himself a headache from overthinking, he went to the older to ask him what he wanted. 

 

“Oh, hey Lix, what do you need?” Changbin asks as Felix walks into the room, pulling out his earbuds. 

 

“Well… I was wondering… If there was anything specific you wanted for Christmas this year?” Felix asks the older once he sat beside him.

 

“Hmmm…” Chanbin hums in thought, “well, there is one thing I’ve been wanting for a while.”

 

“What is it? I mean, I was just wondering…” Felix looks down to hide his soft smile, fiddling with his thumbs.

 

“Well, there’s this really cute… someone… They have the prettiest blonde hair, and this really cute accent when they speak english, and a beautiful smile.” Changbin says, a soft smile appearing on his face. Hearing this, Felix’s smile dropped.

 

“O-oh… Okay… I um I gotta go do something…” Felix said, getting up from the bed and started to walk out. ‘Of course he likes him… what was I even thinking… Chan-Hyung and Changbin would make a cute couple…’ He thinks sadly. Just as he gets to the door and starts opening it, Felix feels a pair of arms wrap around him which causes him to freeze.

 

“It’s you, you big dummy, I want you for christmas.” Changbin mumbles into Felix’s shoulder. Felix turns around in Chanbin’s hold, shoving his face into the rapper’s chest. 

“I- I thought you liked Chan-Hyung” Felix whispers into Changbin’s chest, wrapping his arms around him. 

 

“You really are blonde at heart,” Changbin mumbled to himself, “No, I don’t like Chan-Hyung like that. You are the only one I want. You’re the one I like.”

“I-I like you too hyung” Felix says, face and ears turning completely red, “Since we were trainees,” he admits.

 

“Awe~ I’ve liked for a while now too, since you were brought back.” Changbin says, “So now I have to ask. Will you give me the best present ever and be mine?” 

 

“Yes, yes of course” Felix, pulling himself off of Changbin’s chest, nods excitedly. 

 

“You’re so cute,” Changbin whispers as he leans closer to Felix, “May I?” 

 

Felix blushes even more, if that’s possible at this point, and nods slightly. Even if he knew what the older was going to do, Felix still couldn’t stop the soft squeak that escaped his throat. He was finally doing what he wished he could for so long. The kiss was gentle and sweet, only lasting a few seconds before Changbin pulled away, making Felix pout.

 

“Do you wanna watch the polar express and eat Seungmin’s sugar cookie dough?” Changbin asks, pecking Felix’s pouting lips.

 

“Only if you cuddle me,” Felix grins brightly, making Changbin melt from how cute the younger is. 

 

“Of course, I’ll cuddle you any time you want.”

 

And they did, the two cuddled while they watched The Polar Express and ate cookie dough, they cuddled while watching hallmark Christmas movie reruns, and even when Felix put on The Nightmare Before Christmas, claiming that even though it’s about halloween wanting to do christmas, it’s still considered a christmas movie.

 

 

 

 

 

Alright, here's the first of hopefully many to come. I hope you enjoyed it!