Happy Family | Minsung Fluff

KPOP boyxboy oneshots

Jisung and Minho, best friends since middle school, started dating in high school, married right after university, and even decided to adopt not much longer after that. They were the happiest of happy couples and, while they had fights like every couple, got along very well. 

 

The day began as they usually did, their oldest, a bright little toddler named MinJun, waddling into their room and waking them up, exactly as he was told to do if the two weren’t awake before him. Jisung was the first to stir, a grin immediately making its way to his face when he saw the little boy knelt beside him on the mattress. 

 

“Good morning, little man,” Jisung wrapped his arms around his son and peppered his chubby cheeks with kisses, making the boy giggle. 

 

“Papa, ‘m hungry” MinJun said when Jisung finally stopped.

 

“Alright, bug, go play in the living room and I’ll get daddy up so we can eat, okay?” Jisung said, ruffling the boy’s hair, earning a nod and a smile. 

 

“Yes sir” The toddler said before sliding off the bed and waddle-running out the door and to the living room. 

 

Once the boy was gone, Jisung turned toward his husband and started kissing all over his cheeks, wrapping an arm around the sleeping male. “Wakey wakey” Jisung said, nudging Minho’s shoulder slightly, smiling when the elder’s eyes opened.

 

“Mm.. Morning babe.” Minho mumbles, pecking the younger’s lips gently. “The kids awake yet?” 

 

“Yeah, little man woke me up saying he was hungry so I sent him to the living room to play while we got ready.” Jisung said, sitting up and stretching as Minho nodded. “If you would, get Nari and change her while I get breakfast started please.” Jisung slides himself out of bed.

 

“Of course,” Minho smiles and get up as well, walking over to the little pack and play their daughter, a happy almost one year old, slept in. As soon as he lifted the baby from her bed she woke up, gurgling and giggling happily at the sight of her daddy. “Good morning, princess” Minho cooed, “Did you poop? Is that why you’re laughing at daddy? Huh?” He scrunched his nose before quickly changing her diaper and putting her in a clean onesie. 

 

Minho made sure to grab her bottle before he made his way to the living room, Nari in his arms, where he found Jisung happily chasing MinJun around the living room, happy giggles and “monster rawrs” could be heard causing Minho’s smile to get even bigger. 

“DADDY!” MinJun squeals, running and hiding behind Minho as Jisung chases him around.

 

“Don’t come over here, I’m not gonna protect you” Minho jokes, stepping away from the boy with a grin just as Jisung catches up and grabs the boy.

 

“Gotcha! Now I’m gonna eat ya!” Jisung says, laughing as he pretends to bite the toddler’s arm, making him squeal and giggle. Upon seeing her brother being attacked, Nari giggled and moved her arms up and down happily. “I’m gonna eat you too” Jisung says before blowing raspberries on his baby’s neck.

 

This is how Minho liked it. Everyone happy and playing around. The love of his life and his two little bundles of joy. He wouldn’t want it any other way.

 

 

Based off of this video I saw on twitter uwu

this one