VLIVE | WooSan

KPOP boyxboy oneshots

San was shuffling with his clothes, trying to make himself look presentable before he did his surprise live. He was barefaced and wearing a hoodie and sweats, both stolen from his current roommate Wooyoung. Adjusting himself on the hotel bed once again to get comfortable, San hit the button to start the live. It only took about five minutes for the hearts and viewers to start streaming in. 

 

“Hello Atiny~” San said with a giggle as he waved at the camera. Scrolling through the comments, he read one off that said ‘Where is Wooyoung?’ 

 

“Hmm… I think Wooyoung is eating. He might be with Mingi and Hongjoong.” San said after thinking a moment. Wooyoung would probably be back soon, seeing as the two were sharing a hotel room this time.  A flood of comments fell in again, many of them hearts or other emojis but some asking questions like “Marry me” or saying “Hi from (country)” 

 

“How was your day?” San reads off aloud, “My day was good, we had stage rehearsals for a little while this morning but after that I got to rest.” 

 

“Have you eaten? Yes, I ate a little bit a while ago. I’ll probably go eat a meal after this though” San says with a soft smile and giggle. Atiny were always worried about him and asking him how he was, it always made him feel better. 

 

Around twenty minutes into the live, there was a little bing from the door before it opened and clicked closed. “Oh, you’re still awake” Wooyoung, who had just returned, whispered. San nodded, looking at his boyfriend with a soft smile. After taking off his coat and exchanging his jeans and button down for a hoodie and sweats to match San, Wooyoung plopped down beside the other and wrapped his arms around him.

 

“What did you eat?” San asks, looking at Woo. 

 

“Ramen, but Mingi gave me some of his beef,” Wooyoung says against San’s shoulder.  

 

“Oh, the fans are asking you questions,” San says after looking at the small screen with the comments flooding in.

 

“Hmmm~” Wooyoung hums before he pulls his boyfriend into his lap, nuzzling into the other’s neck as he closes his eyes. 

 

“You sleepy?” San whispers to the other, turning his head slightly to look down at him. 

 

“Mhm” Wooyoung mumbled, tightening his hold on the other’s waist. 

 

“Go lay down then, I’ll be done with my Live in a little bit” San says, though he just received a grumble and arms tightening on his waist yet again. Shaking his head, San turns his head back to the camera, reading the flow of comments again. 

 

“Is Wooyoung okay? Yes, Wooyoungie is just tired, he’s had a long day of practicing” San answers with a smile, hand reaching up and petting his boyfriend’s purple locks lovingly. 

 

“Atiny, I’m okay~” Wooyoung said, voice slightly raspy from how tired he was, “so don’t worry, okay?” 

 

“Atiny, I’m sorry but I’m gonna go now~ I want to go eat before the restaurant closes” San says as his boyfriend cuddles back into him, nuzzling San’s neck with his nose causing the younger to giggle softly. “Byee~~ ATINY I LOVE YOUUU!!!” San says before hitting the end button. 

 

As soon as the live was ended and San put his phone away, Wooyoung had maneuvered the two to lay on the bed properly, San on laying on his chest. “I missed you” San pouts, looking up at Wooyoung. 


“I was only gone for twenty minutes, babe,” Wooyoung chuckles slightly, running a hand through San’s locks. Unable to resist the smaller, Wooyoung dips his head down and presses his lips against San’s gently. When they pull apart, San hides his red face in Wooyoung’s chest making the other chuckle.

 

“My cute little baby~” Wooyoung says as he presses a gentle kiss to the top of San’s head, “I love you.”

 

“Sannie loves daddy too~” San says softly, feeling himself drifting off to sleep from the warmth.

 

“Sweet dreams, sweetheart” Wooyoung says before he too falls into a deep sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N okay guys, sorry for any mistakes, I finished the last half of this while I was super sleepy T^T Exam week is draining me. Anyways, this one was a bit longer than the others since it's been a while since I updated but I hope you liked it~ UwU