Night Light | Minsung Fluff

KPOP boyxboy oneshots

Han Jisung. The happy ball of sunshine that Stays loved to the ends of the earth. This was the boy in question when dealing with the reason why Lee Minho was awake at such a god awful time in the morning. It was currently 3 in the morning and soft whines could be heard from the bed across the room from Minho’s, that bed being Jisung’s bed. 

 

“Sung, what’s wrong?” Minho asks in a groggy voice as he got up and walked over to the younger. 

 

“Hy-Hyung, ‘m s-scared.” Jisung stuttered, looking up at Minho with his doe eyes, tears welling up in them again. Minho’s heart sank when he noticed the tear stains on Jisung’s soft, puffy cheeks and he instantly reached out a hand to wipe them away. 

 

“What are you scared of, sunggie?” Minho asks, voice going soft as he rubbed his thumb across the boy’s cheekbone. 

 

“T-too dark” Jisung whimpers, hand going up to latch onto the one against his cheek.

 

“It’s alright, bub, I’m here, nothing’s going to happen,” Minho assured the boy, free hand going to smooth down his slightly messy hair. “Do you want me to go turn the night light on?” He asks. 

 

“B-but don wanna be lone” Jisung whined again tears welling up in his eyes only to be wiped away gently by the elder. 

 

“It’ll only take a second, then I’ll come back and we can cuddle, okay?” 

 

“O-okay… j-jus hurry” Jisung says, reluctantly letting go of the hand he held against his cheek. 

 

Minho stayed true to his word, walking over to the wall beside the door and bending down to flip on the night light before making his way back and climbing into the space Jisung had already made in the slightly small bed. Jisung rested his head against Minho’s chest, relaxing as he inhaled the elder’s scent and listened to his calm heartbeat and breathing. 

 

“Hyung always know how to make me feel better” Jisung says, yawing right after then nuzzling into Minho’s neck. 

 

“Of course, baby, it’s my job to make you feel better and keep you safe.” Minho said, but of course the younger had already fallen asleep, soft snores escaping past his soft lips. Minho chuckled, gently pecking the boy’s cheek and whispering a soft “Good night, I love you” and tightening his grip on Jisung’s petit waist before he finally allowed sleep to take him over as well. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Super super short because it's 3:30AM and I have to be up at 6:30AM but I wanted to write a soft minsung because I needed wholesome in my life. I hope you liked it!! The next one will be long, i promise!!