Feeling Icky | Chanbaek Fluff

KPOP boyxboy oneshots

“DADDYYYY, WHERE ARE YOUUUU??” Baekhyun yelled in a whiney voice as he rolled out of his bed, duvet still wrapped around him like a giant marshmallow. He had just woken up to an empty bed and he wasn’t feeling all to great that morning.

“In the kitchen, Bub” Baekhyun could hear Chanyeol as he waddled into the hallway. He made his way into the kitchen where he saw his tall, red haired boyfriend standing at the sink.

Waddling over and just pressing his face to the taller’s back he mumbled, “Feel icky, wanna cuddles” he mumbled, voice mumbled because of his cheek being squished.

“Awe, I’m sorry, pup,” Chanyeol says, drying his hands and turning around, wrapping his arms around the little puppy. “Give daddy just a couple minutes and he’ll have you some warm soup, that sound good, Bub?”

“Mhm” Baekhyun nods slightly, “then cuddles?” He asks shyly, looking up at Chanyeol.

“Of course, my little puppy, but you have to eat as much soup as you can, okay? Now, go sit on the couch and I’ll bring you your soup when it’s finished.” Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun’s forehead, which did feel a little warm to the touch, he’d have to remember to give the boy some medicine for it before he goes back to sleep.

“Otaes, I go sit on couch daddy, wuv you” Baekhyun smiles softly, feeling just slightly better after receiving his daddy’s magical kisses.

Soon enough, Chanyeol joined his baby boy on the couch and managed to get him to eat a little over half of the soup as well as take the medicine, though he did complain about the taste (it was grape flavored.) Now the couple had made it back to their shared bedroom and were cuddling under the thick duvet, little plush puppy smooshed between them as Baekhyun slept soundly.

 

 

 

This is super super super short but so cute!!

I found it while going through some old drafts and stuff and decided to post it, I hope you guys like it!!