Baby Teeth | Chanlix Fluff

KPOP boyxboy oneshots

Felix was finally coming of age, which meant he would get his fangs in soon. Which also meant that his gums were sore and that made him grumpy and easily irritated. The only person that knew how to almost instantly calm him was his slightly older boyfriend Chan. Chan had been of age for a few years and so he knew what the younger was going through. Whenever he noticed the younger becoming uncomfortable or getting irritated, he would instantly offer his hand, to which the younger would grin and take his index finger and put it in his mouth, gnawing (nibbling) on the digit to soothe the aching.

It was a little after ten in the morning and the two were cuddling on their couch, they had friends coming over after lunch and wouldn’t get any time alone in silence for a while. So they were just enjoying each other’s presence with the TV playing some random show as white noise.

Felix’s nose scrunched slightly and he nuzzled his face into Chan’s shoulder even more, the elder noticing instantly and lifting his hand up to press a finger to the younger’s cheek.

“Tank ooh Hyung” Felix says as he nibbles on the finger. Chan finds this side of the younger so endearing that all he does is smile softly down at the mop of strawberry hair.

“Anything for you, Bub” Chan says, placing a gentle kiss to the top of the younger’s head. The sensation makes Felix giggle softly, cuddling even more into his boyfriend.

~A year and a half later~

Chan smiled softly when he woke up to his adorable sleeping boyfriend. It was an ungodly hour of the morning and the male had woken up after feeling himself nearly falling off the bed, only to realize it was just his leg uncovered hanging over the edge of the bed. After a moment of collecting and laughing slightly at himself, Chan just sat and played with Felix’s hair with a loving smile gracing his lips.

“How long have you been up?” Chan hears a voice, snapping him out of his trance. He looks at Felix, the younger’s eyes still closed but a small smile could be seen on his lips.

“Hmm~ Ten minutes or so? You?” Chan returns the question after placing a kiss to Felix’s temple. Felix finally opens his eyes to look at the elder, giggling at his messy bed hair.

“I just woke up a couple minutes ago, I didn’t wanna move because you were playing with my hair and it felt nice.” Felix says, face turning red as he looks down. Out of habit, he grabs Chan’s hand and places his index finger into his mouth, nibbling on it gently.

Although Felix’s fangs had fully come in over a year ago, Chan noticed that he had adopted a habit of just biting his finger for comfort when he felt shy or got bored and even sometimes when he didn’t even realize he was doing so. Chan didn’t have any problem with Felix’s little habit, he found it so adorable as even though he was of age the younger could still pass as a fledgling vampire due to his soft features and small frame.

“Have I ever told you how god damn beautiful you are, Lix?” Chan asks, staring at Felix and finally making eye contact with the younger when he looks up. Felix turned even more red at the compliment.

“Nuuu, ‘m not beautiful” Felix said, though with the finger in his mouth it sounded more like he had said ‘bootyful’ than ‘beautiful’ making Chan chuckle slightly.

“Yes you are~” Chan says, dragging out the last syllable before pecking Felix’s cheek.

“Nu-uh, ‘m not”

“Yes,” one peck to the forehead, “you,” to the temple, “are,” to the cheek.

“Hmph,” Felix pouted, pulling Chan’s finger out of his mouth and hiding in the elder’s chest. This was an instant sigh to Chan that he had won and the boy was shy now. Felix was truly too precious for this world.

“I love you baby,” Chan whispers as he holds his boyfriend’s small frame close to him.

“Love you too, Channie-Hyung~” Felix giggles, lifting his head and pecking Chan’s lips before hiding in his chest yet again. All the elder could do was just grin and chuckle at his boyfriend’s cute antics. Man, he was so whipped.

 

 

This is super super short compared to the other ones but it was kind of a spur of the moment thing. It was 5 in the morning and I had yet to go to sleep. Inspired by a post I saw on twt like, a week ago. Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed it!! There's more on the way!! I might to a chapter soon too but I'm not sure... If i do, what ship would you like it to be??? Feel free to comment!! Thank you for reading my crappy stories! 💜🤠✊🏻