Insecure | ChanLixBin Fluff -Slight Angst- (Chan x Felix x Changbin)

KPOP boyxboy oneshots

Chan was working in his studio and everyone else had schedules today, which meant it was just Changbin and Felix in the room. Changbin had woken up to a mess of fluffy faded pink hair cuddling into his chest. The elder let out a hum, thinking about how he had a little bit before he had to go to the studio as he carded his fingers through Felix’s hair, the small boy letting out a content sigh as he leaned into Changbin’s touch. 

 

 

“Good morning, sleeping beauty,” Changbin says softly when Felix looks up at him, eliciting a giggle from the younger. 

 

“G’morning, binnie~” Felix smiled wide, his eyes disappearing in a way that Changbin always found cute. “Did binnie sleepies good?” He asks the older as he traced shapes into Changbin’s broad, and bare, chest. 

 

“I slept well, since you were there to keep me warm all night~” Changbin says, making the little giggle again and hide his face. “Alright, lixie, I have to get up and get ready to go. Channie-hyung should be home soon.” Changbin says.

 

“Yay! Daddy’s coming home!!” Felix beams at the mention of their oldest boyfriend. “But, but wanted play time with binnie?” Felix whines when he realizes that meant Changbin had to leave him. 

 

“I’ll be back this evening, and I have tomorrow off so we can then.” Changbin says, kissing the little’s forehead and setting him on the bed, covering him up before going towards the bathroom to brush his hair and teeth.

 

In around ten minutes, Changbin was dressed and ready to leave and Felix was pouting because he didn’t want the other to leave so soon. “Please, please, please stay binnie~” Felix whines just as the front door can be heard opening and closing. 

 

“I’ll be back in a few hours, look, Chan is even home so you won’t even be alone. I love you Lix but I have to go.” Changbin says, kissing Felix’s forehead and turning to walk out, grabbing his phone and wallet from the desk as he did. 

 

“Where are you going, bin?” Chan, just arriving at the bedroom door, asks the younger.

“I’m just going to the studio to work on a couple things, I’ll be back in a few hours.” Changbin says, placing a quick kiss to Chan’s lips before walking out, “Love you guys!” He yells and walks out before he can be convinced to stay, it was already hard enough to resist Felix’s puppy eyes. 

 

Recently the rapper had been struggling to keep himself out of little space, and the only way he knew to stay big was by going to the studio and working on his music. He managed to quickly make it to the studio, making sure the door was locked so he wouldn’t be interrupted before he threw his phone onto the desk and plopping down in a chair. 

 

--Time Skip--

 

Chan was worried, it was almost dinner time and Changbin still hadn’t returned. He managed to get Felix dressed in jeans and one of his, despite the younger’s whining that he didn’t want to change from his pajamas.


“Hey, Bub, do you know where we’re going?” Chan asks as he brushes his own hair, already having brushed Felix’s.

 

“Hmmm… No, where go Daddy?” The little tilted his head cutely, his thumb instantly going back to his mouth after he spoke.

 

“Well, we’re gonna go see Binnie and give him your present. They came in the mail today.” Chan says, walking up to Felix. As much as the older boy hated the little his thumb, he couldn’t give him a Paci since they were about to leave so he refrained from pulling the boy’s hand away and instead kissed his forehead.

 

“Yaayyy~ Give Binnie pwesent!!” Felix giggled around his thumb, bouncing slightly in his seat. Chan cooed at the younger’s cuteness before slipping the boy’s vans on as well as his own, they were a matching pair. Once his shoes were on, Felix stands up and grabs his daddy’s hand before they walk to the door to take the short trip to the studio.

 

As soon as they get there, Chan has to tighten his grip on Felix’s hand so the little doesn’t run off in excitement to see their other boyfriend. They make their way quickly up in the elevator and to Changbin’s studio, Chan handing Felix the two items he’d had in his own hoodie pocket once they reach the door.

 

“Bin, we’re coming in.” Chan says as he knocks twice and puts the code into the keypad then opens the door. He finds that Changbin probably hadn’t even heard him come in, as the younger had his headphones on and was looking up at the computer screen.

 

However, Changbin had heard them come in, there was no sound playing in the headphones. He hadn’t been able to do anything the past half hour as he’d been struggling to not slip into little space. All he wanted was to be little and go home to get cuddles from his two boyfriends, but his mind was throwing nasty things through his thoughts.

 

He wasn’t cute enough and should’t be a little. He’s too mature for that. He’s gross for wanting to be a little. He’ll only stress Chan out by being little. Chan think’s he’s being an attention because Felix was a little first and Changbin just wants to be the center of attention. Chan and Felix don’t actually like him, they just put up with him out of pity because no one else would.

 

That last thought is what broke him, just as Chan pulled his headphones off he felt the waterworks start, the feeling of being unable to breathe overwhelming him as he took short gasps of breath. His whole body was shaking as Chan just pulled him into a protective hug.

 

“Listen to my breathing, Bin, listen to my breathing and make yours match it.” Chan whispered, and Changbin listened, trying to slow his breathing to match Chan’s calm deep one as Chan rubbed his back soothingly.

 

Once Chan felt the younger had calmed down enough, he let Felix— who had been sitting worried on the chair beside the two— come over to Changbin. The little instantly squeezed himself between the two, looking up at Changbin.

 

“Binnie~ Lixie gots chu a pwesent” Felix says softly, “So Binnie can be wittle toos” the boy holds up the two items he’d been holding. It was two matching chokers, one pink and one black, with a heart ring in the center.

 

Changbin smiled softly, sniffling slightly, still not allowing himself to be little. “Thank you, Lix.” He said softly.

 

“Now,” Chan said, “Do you want to talk about what’s wrong?” He maneuvered the three of them to the small couch at the back of the studio, pulling Changbin into his lap and Felix up to his side. Felix was tired out from the walk to the studio so he had started to drift off to sleep, squished into the eldest’s side.

 

“I-I don’t know… I just… I feel like I shouldn’t be little. Because when I’m little you have to take care of not just Lix but me too. I just feel like I can’t be little because I’m not cute and small like Lix is or hyper and giggley like Jisung is when he’s little…” Changbin says, voice soft as he looked down at his hands, fiddling with them in his lap. 

 

“Oh, bub, don’t think that. Don’t ever think that you shouldn’t be little.” Chan says, lifting Changbin’s face to look at him. “If you want to be little, you be little. It doesn’t matter if it’s all the time at the dorms like Lix or just sometimes like Jisung. You are my little boy and nothing will change that, ever.” Chan gave Changbin a soft kiss on the lips, making the younger blush slightly and giggle softly. Chan could tell that the younger was still trying to keep himself from being little, so he did the first thing he thought to do and started kissing all over Changbin’s face. 

 

“Stoooop~ Tickless~ Daddyyyyy” Changbin whined after a few seconds of giggling, face slightly more red than before. 

 

“There’s my sweet little Binnie~” Chan said when he finally stopped. 

 

“Dadddyyy” Changbin hid his face in Chan’s shoulder, feeling shy suddenly. 

 

“Do you wanna go home and get out of those uncomfy clothes, bub? You can have a nap with Lixie then we can eat dinner.” Chan said, running his fingers through Changbin’s hair with one hand and Felix’s with the other.

 

Changbin nodded, “Can Daddy cuddles?” The little asks, sitting up to look at his caregiver and boyfriend. 

 

“Of course, baby, Daddy would love to give you and Lixie cuddles” Chan smiles softly. “Lixie, baby, wake up. We’re gonna go home so you can sleep in the bed.” Chan says as he gently pushed Felix’s hair out of his face, hand stopping to rest on the boy’s freckled cheek.

 

Felix stirs slightly, eyes opening slowly with a whine, “Daddy, lixie seepies” Felix says, rubbing his eyes with his small fist. 

 

“I know, bub, but we need to get home now, okay?” Chan says to his youngest boyfriend, who nods and sits up.

 

“Binnie wittle?” Felix asks, looking at Changbin who was curled up in Chan’s lap.

 

“Yes, baby, Binnie’s little,” Chan smiles softly, “My two amazing little boys.”

 

 

 

 

Word Count: 1573 This one got a little carried away oops. I hope you guys liked it! This one was fun to write but at the same time it hurt me a little bit. I don't like making the boys sad in any way T^T This was inspired by something BesFran said when we were hanging out and going through pinterest lol if I find the pic this was based on I'll put it here but I'm kinda lazy rn rip. Anyway, I hope you like it, comment if there are any mistakes or if you have any requests for ships or senarios you'd like me to write!