Chapter 4

Peek-a-boo

JOY

Joy removes the blindfold from his eyes. As every victim before him, confusion is written all over his face. Eyes wild, taking in the view of the dinning room and all the five girls in it.

Joy's long slender hand forces the guys face to not wander around. "Just look at me." She continues when he focused on her. "I'll put this back on." Pertaining to the black cloth that covered his eyes earlier, the blonde haired guy panics again. "Don't worry, we'll all be blindfolded. It's just a game. You have to eat this gell-o, and if you're the first one to finish it, you can go." The foxy girl smiles innocently.

"Easy peasy." Seulgi said in a monotone voice, never taking her eyes off the guy.

"But there's a catch, you see." Wendy takes a step forward.

"If one of us catches you, the pizza you delivered is ours to keep for free," Yeri moves closer and smiles, "along with yourself."

"So..." Irene steps in, Joy moving to the side to make way for her. She leans in and reads the guy's name tag. "David. If one of us devours the gell-o before you do, she'll remove her blindfold and you're sure to be caught."

Irene's all knowing stare and mocking smirk only adds to David's panic. His palms are sweating, heart beats faster and louder, and his lips trembling. A flash of disgust showed on her face and that's the last thing he saw before Joy covers his eyes once more.

The clock struck twelve, David eats as quickly as he could. But paranoia takes over him. He removes his blindfold even if there's still gell-o left. He's surprised to see that no one is seated with him at the dining table and the other food were untouched.

"Cheater." David didn't have the chance to look back when Joy strangles him with a rope. At first he felt pain caused by the pressure, but that was shadowed by the sheer terror of suffocating. He struggles to get away, kicking and loosening the rope, but he's no match for Joy's strength. "How does it feel to be the victim?" She whispered in his ear. Moments later, his vision went black and his breathing stopped.