Chapter 10

Peek-a-boo

YERI


"Let's play a game," Yeri looks at the man's name tag, "Harry."

A small smile is plastered on Yeri's face while her eyes are wide like a psycho killer looking at a new victim, which isn't really a metaphor. She traces his jaw with a small throwing knife. Harry's is bound to a chair with a rope wrapped around his torso.

" you!" He shouted at her, but Yeri just laughs at him.

"What are you gonna do? Cuss me to death?" Yeri stabbed his arm and looks dangerously at him, eye to eye, faces just an inch away. "I stab you on random body parts and pray to whatever you believe in that I don't hit a vital organ."

She releases the weapon along with the breath Harry didn't know he was holding. Blood runs down like water from an overflowing glass.

"You're a crazy !"

"Tell me something I don't know." Another stab at the abdominal area, he grunts, bending over trying to ease the pain as crimson stains his shirt.

With laboured breath Harry speaks, "What did I do to you, ?"

Yeri looks into his eye level and in a hushed whisper she says, "Not to me, but to Dianne. Sleeping with unconscious women is a disgusting kink."

A sharp pain electrifies his body as yet another stab was made on his leg. Yeri drags the knife down towards his knee, making a deep cut one foot in length. Deafening scream echoes the room, his blood projectiles and some lands on Yeri's face. But her smile didn't falter, but it only grew bigger.

"You're such a for a jockey." Yeri said.

This time, Harry can't produce anymore insults, just ragged breathing.

She then pierces the knife in the middle of his chest. He gasped loudly, as if all the air had been out of his lungs.

"Where's the nosy one?" Yeri looks back to see Irene by the door.

The short haired girl withdraws her weapon. Blood now pooling around the guy. Yeri walks behind Harry, lifting his head with her left hand and positioned the dagger in front of his neck with the other.

"She's in the attic."

Irene watches the gruesome display of Yeri slicing Harry's neck. Blood oozes out, his eyes widened, and he chokes on his own blood. As the man struggles between them, the two women didn't even flinch.

Yeri walks toward Irene, turning back to tell Harry, "I'll see you when you're dead." And back to Irene again to show her Jennie's whereabouts.