Chapter 18

Heart Like Yours (Jenlisa Ver)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since its weekend and lisa wont have work for about a few days, she decides to have their first honeymoon. Even though it would only be for a few days, but lisa sure jennie will feel happy. Lisa wanted to spent some time together with her wife. 

 

 

"Babe isn't your shirt too revealing?" Lisa can't help but being bothered with jennie's exposed chest. Lisa know exactly that jennie love to look y and people can drool over her but still she doesn't like it when other people stare at her. Jennie is lisa's. 

 

 

 

"What? I always wear like this. Love, it's nothing. I need to be stunning for you. Or else you would find someone else" Jennie had to look up at lisa as the girl is taller than her.  Jennie pouts and slowly place her hand on lisa's waist waist. Lisa just rolled her eyes.

 

"You know im not that kind of person. I love you. I only got my eyes for my babe, everyone else is just blerghhh. But still, i think it's too revealing. You're pretty enough baby. And plus i know how y you can be when we're at home." lisa smirked. Jennie slap her chest slightly making the girl giggled.

 

 

 

Lisa wrapped her hand around jennie's shoulder and continue walking.

"Lisa where are we going? You haven't told me yet" 

 

They stop walking and lisa let jennie sat on the couch in the waiting area while waiting for their flight. She kneeled down in front of her and reach for both jennie's hand, placing it on the girl knees. 

 

"Well i have few days off from work so i was thinking maybe we can go for a short trip to Paris. Let's just say this is our first honeymoon together. I want to spent some time with you"

 

Jennie look straight into her eyes and keep thanking god for giving lisa to her. 

 

"This is enough for me love. Everywhere with you feels right. I dont care, as long as we're together. Thank you. I love it. Guess i need to tell diane that i'll be away for awhile"

"Don't worry i've told her. Now the only thing you need to do is relax, and let's create beautiful memories together, both of us."

 

Lisa stood up, sitting next to her and engulfed jennie in her arms. 

 

"I love you jennie" lisa whispered

"I know"

 

As soon as they arrived at Paris, lisa and jennie went straightly to their hotel. 

 

"Finally!" Lisa throw herself on the bed leaving all the luggage beside the dressing table

Jennie went through her bag and decides to take a shower just to freshen up. She strip off from all the clothes and wrap herself with the towel. She kept glancing on lisa who knows she might peeking but lisa really was taking a short nap.

 

Not wanting to disturb, jennie continue doing her thing and walk outside the bathroom. 

She walk towards the bed and sit beside her wife, the girl's cheek.

 

"Heyy.."

"Hmmm" Lisa hummed 

"Love wake up.." Jennie fix her bangs. She crack into a smile looking at lisa sleeping like a baby

"Im tired..." lisa turn her body to jennie reaching for the girl lap but she quickly open her eyes and look at the girl when she felt a bare thigh. 

"Surprised?" Jennie smirk

"You took a shower?" 

"Yupp. Can we go out now? Im hungryy" Jennie pouts

"Why you didn't wake me up? We can take shower together" 

"There's always another time baby" jennie

 

Lisa shot herself up from the bed staring at her wife. 

"I would love that. Wait a second. I'll freshen up then we can have our late lunch okay?"

 

Jennie nod and leave a peck on the girl's cheek. 

 

 

They went to the nearest mall and have their meal. Jennie also help lisa with her outfit for work since the girl asked her to pick which one suit her the best. She need new suits and bought some clothes for jennie too. Lisa did not allowed jennie to pay for anything

 

 

 

"Baby, I need to go to the toilet. Can you wait here for a moment?" Lisa asked

"Want me to accompany you?" Jennie

"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter