Chapter 17

Heart Like Yours (Jenlisa Ver)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After meeting lisa at her office, jennie went back home since lisa still have few things that needed to be done. The talk went good, jennie was relieved everything is where it should be. Yes she do feel sorry for jisoo, but her feelings for lisa is beyond her control. Deep down, she was hoping that her marriage with lisa, would last forever. She's madly in love with her but does not have the courage yet to say to lisa. She's waiting for a prefect time. 

 

 

 

"You go home first okay? I still have work to do. You're fine with that? You went here by yourself or our driver send you?" Lisa lean her back on the table while holding both jennie's hand.

 

 

 

"I drove here. I'll wait for you at home. It's okay take your time. Dinner together tonight? This time let me cook for you. How's that sound?"Jennie caress lisa's hair lovingly.

 

 

"I would love to taste your food baby. But just let me cook for dinner later. You seems tired. So i'm going to do everything. Have a rest, don't forget to take medicine."

 

Jennie blushed when she heard lisa start using endearment on her. Too bad, lisa noticed her

 

"Why does your cheeks turn red? Is it something i said?" Lisa playfully raise her eyebrows. She knew exactly why her wife is blushing.  

 

"I love the way you call me" Jennie

 

"Baby? Okay then baby it is. My baby?" Lisa laughed

 

"Okay stop that hahah" Jennie pinch her cheek.

 

"Can i ask something?" Lisa

 

"Hm?" Jennie hummed as she's busy tidying lisa's shirt.

 

"It's not that i don't like you wearing my shirt, damn i love it. It looks good on you but is there something you hide from me? You were wincing in pain when i accidentally held your waist tightly just now."

 

"I-its nothing. I'm fine. Don't worry" She pull back her hand that was on lisa's chest keeping it at her side

 

"Jennie don't lie" 

 

Jennie look away trying to hide the fact

 

"Im sorry, be mad at me after this but i need to see what's wrong with you" Lisa carefully lifting the shirt. Her heart ache looking at how bad the bruise that already start forming on her skin. Jisoo really did something to her wife. She clench her teeth tight trying to hold the anger. 

 

"Jennie this look bad. Why didn't you tell me? I'm gonna call my doctor. You need to be check-"

 

"Lisa i'm fine. It's nothing serious." Jennie slowly pull back her shirt, hiding the bruise

 

"Jennie i'm serious. We should not let that be. You stay here i'm gonna call-" Lisa was about to walk away when jennie grab the girl's arm. She hug her close trying to soothe lisa's anger

 

"Im fine, really. Okay if you're worried about me, i will drop by the pharmacy later. You have work to do, and i can take care of myself. I'll see you at home okay?"

 

"You sure?" Lisa

 

"Yes miss manoban. Now your wife needs to go. Don't forget to eat your lunch." 

 

Pulling jennie away from her lisa pinched her nose and left a peck on the girl's forehead

 

"Okay then. Get some rest as soon as you reach home. Please baby i mean it. I'll come home as soon as possible okay."

 

Jennie smiled.

 

 

................................................................................................................................................................

 

Jennie parked her car in the garage and went straight into her room. After what happened last night and today, her body felt so weak. Her headache getting worst. So jennie decides to take a rest while waiting for lisa. But end up falling asleep for more than 4 hours. 

 

 

 

"Jennie i'm home." 

 

 

 

Lisa drop her keys on the table, searching for her wife.

 

 

 

"Babe?"

 

 

 

Still there's no answer.

 

 

 

Lisa continue walking to their room and stop when she saw jennie asleep on the bed. She crack into a smile and approached the girl. Jennie look so beautiful and innocent with her hair falls perfectly covering a part of her face.

 

 

 

 

 

'How can someone hate a girl like you. If only they know who you truly are.' Lisa mumble in her head when she remembered how people talk badly about her wife.

 

 

 

Lisa then slowly sit beside jennie. She remove her hair that was covering her face and caress her cheek lovingly. Lisa frowned as soon as her skin came in contact with jennie's. 

 

 

"Baby... Hey wake up." 

 

 

Jennie find it hard for her to open her eyes because her head felt so heavy right now. With blurry eyesight, she finally saw lisa.

 

 

"You're back." 

 

 

"I just got home. Are you okay?" Lisa place the back of her hand the girl forehead 

 

 

"My head is so heavy." Jennie snuggle closer to lisa wrapping her arm on the girl's lap.

 

 

"I knew it. You're having a fever. Why didn't you call me?" 

 

 

"It's okay. I just need a rest" Jennie hold her hand

 

 

"You haven't had your dinner right? I'll cook something for you okay. Have you eat your medicine?"

 

 

"I fell asleep right after i came home from your office." Jennie po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter