Chapter 3

Heart Like Yours (Jenlisa Ver)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Hi Kim Jennie. Nice to meet you..." Lisa walk towards jennie and offer handshake... 

 

"Hi Lisa. Nice to meet you too" jennie replied but then she quickly pulled her hand back.

 

'God, why do i have to deal with this' Jennie rolled her eyes to lisa when she noticed that both their parents were busy talking with each other. She then turn around walking towards the dining room walking with lisa beside her. 

 

 

 

Lisa took a glance on jennie and grinned. She definitely know what kind of problem she's going to face after this. The hate jennie kim has on her.

 

'good luck lisa' 

 

 

 

 

Both family were having dinner. Lisa and jennie just kept quiet. They let their voice out only when question is being asked. Otherwise they just look away and eat or roll the vegetables on the plate as what jennie is doing. Lisa watch her in amused. 

 

 

They then continue talking in the living room. Jennie excuse herself to get some air outside the house. She sat by the side of pool alone hugging her knees close to her chest. . 

 

Lisa was scrolling her email when she received an eye signal from her dad asking her to talk with jennie. She sigh but eventually stood up and make her way towards jennie. It's a lie if lisa said she does not find jennie attractive, she want to know more about jennie and deep down her heart, this marriage thing excites her. It's just that lisa was afraid that jennie won't be sincere about their marriage. She's a kind of person who don't like to force someone doing things they refused to. It's not her way. 

 

 

 

 

 

Jennie stare at the water inside the pool. Her body is there but her mind is in somewhere else, thinking about jisoo.

 

 

 

"The water will not stop moving even if you stare for about 5 hours." Lisa was standing behind jennie scanning her back. Jennie jumped a bit when she suddenly heard a voice. 

 

 

 

Jennie turn around looking at lisa, then she remove her eye sight back to the pool. 

 

 

 

"May i?" Lisa said while getting ready to sit beside her. Jennie shrug her shoulder without looking at lisa.

 

"Well i"ll take that as a yes then"  

 

 

 

She sat beside the girl but the space lisa left, can fit about one more person between them. The last thing lisa wanted to do now is making jennie hate her more.

 

'this going to be though' lisa sigh in her head 

 

 

 

"So, Kim Jennie, the Ceo of Kim Cooperation. I heard a lot about you. Well I guess if you still remember we've met before right?" Lisa

 

"Yes. You're the weird girl who stared at me. Have you never seen a woman before?" Jennie rolled her eyes

 

"Of course i have. Just not a woman like you."

 

"Oh please stop that." Jennie

 

"What? It's true tho. So have you know me?" Lisa remove her coat. She ask jennie while rolling her shirt sleeves upwards. Glancing on her rolex watch checking the time, before focusing her eyes on the girl. 

 

 

 

Jennie stole a glance at lisa. She's quite impressed with how good looking lisa is. 

 

 

 

"Ceo of Manoban Cooperation, Lalisa Manoban. That's all. Oh and my soon to be contract wife. I want you to know that this thing, about us getting married was just a contract. You can divorce me after that. Plus i don't have any plan to live with you any longer by the way." Jennie 

 

"What? Contract marriage? Well i don't see any contract for me to sign in? So now marriage can be like business? I never thought about that" Lisa frown her eyebrows

 

"There you go" Jennie handed the contract to lisa. A one year contract.

 

"And why do i have to sign this?" Lisa look at jennie. She didn't even know why but she was slightly upset knowing th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter