Chapter 21

Heart Like Yours (Jenlisa Ver)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Y-y-you" Lisa

 

 

Her heart stop beating and she found it hard for her to breathe.

 

It's like someone kick right through her chest. Sweat start forming on her forehead. 

 

Park Chaeyoung. 

Or Roseanne Park

It's her. 

The girl who once she loved.

The girl who once was everything to her.

 

The girl standing in front of her. Smiling sadly, looking at lisa with thousand of reason in her eyes trying to explain why she did that thing to lisa, why she choose to hurt her. 

 

"Hey Lisa"

 

All the memories came back and lisa can't even stop thinking about it. All the happy and sad memories hit her like a wave.

 

Her chest felt heavy. Her legs wobble making the girl had to hold on the edge of seulgi's desk.

 

"Lisa are you okay?" Seulgi asked. She definitely know where this is going. Plus with jennie inside the room, she need to do something. Or lisa would be in trouble.

 

"Lisa your wife is in your room. I think you should go see her now. I'll handle this don't worry." Seulgi held her arm and give a signal for lisa to move her and go inside the room now.

 

Seulgi knew exactly how vulnerable lisa is when it comes to chaeyoung. Seulgi will not let the chaeyoung think that she has power over lisa. 

 

 

"H-huh? Y-yeah." Lisa hesitantly walk inside the room with empty mind. She knew this day gonna happened. But was she ready? Will her love for jennie defeat everything?

 

Lisa was scared. She can't lose jennie....

 

"Hey love. Where have you been? Why didn't you pick up your call?" Jennie asked as soon as lisa step inside the room but there was no answer from her. 

 

She walks like a dead person and stop right in front jennie.

 

"Are you okay? Why are you sweating?" Jennie got up from the chair, holding both her forearms. 

 

Lisa remains silent making jennie felt more anxious 

 

"Lisa.." jennie shake her arms trying to get lisa's attention 

 

"W-what? H-heyy" 

 

"Is everything fine?" Jennie

 

"Y-yyeahh i-im okay. How long have you been here?" Lisa quickly get back to her senses. She need to be strong and focus on jennie. Only jennie. 

 

Jennie reach her handbag and grab some tissue then start wiping her sweat off.

 

"Are you sick? Your face is so pale. Is everything okay lisa? We can see the doctor if"

 

Lisa cut her off. Not wanting the girl to stay worry. 

 

"Im fine jennie. everything's good. Dont worry"

 

"You sure? Your face..." Jennie flinched a bit when lisa suddenly pull her into her embrace. 

 

She need to be strong and jennie is the only person who can make her feel better. She don't want to lose her. 

 

Jennie caress lisa's back sweetly.

 

"Is there anything wrong love ? Come on talk to me"

 

"Nothing. Lots of work... yeahh.. i-im trying to settle everything out. Im fine baby" Lisa smiled. She tried to cover things up. Making jennie worried would be the last thing she ever wanted to do. 

 

 

While lisa was trying to calm herself down, seulgi is having a serious conversation with the girl outside lisa's office. 

 

"What are you doing here chaeyoung?" Seulgi glared at her and throw her annoyed look

 

Yes Park Chaeyoung or also known as Rosé. She is lisa's everything back then. They love each other so much. Rosé is the daughter of one of lisa's rivals in business. They were such a loving couple but not until, chaeyoung did a big mistake in her life that makes lisa walk out from their relationship. Something that she cannot accept. 

 

After 4 years, surprisingly, she doesn't change at all. Maybe her way of dressing is more matured and she's getting prettier but her arrogance does not change at all. 

 

"Im here looking for lisa." Chaeyoung

 

"Not so fast rosie. She's busy. Seriously, what are you doing- no, what were you thinking? Coming back here? Trying to see lisa? After what you had done, do you think you deserve seeing lisa again? You make her turn into a completely different person. She was ruined back then. Now, you're standing right in front of her, trying to talk to her? Are you out of your mind?!" Seulgi raise her voice. She had been trying to hold everything inside her heart ever since chaeyoung left lisa and make the girl suffer. Seulgi lose almost lost her best friend. 

 

She was really mad because this girl is the reason for lisa's darkness 4 years ago. 

 

"I know seulgi. You don't have to remind me. I need to talk to her. Don't worry I won't do anything bad. I still can think which is good and which is not. Just let me see her. She own an explanation from me." chaeyoung sigh and walk passed seulgi pushing her out from the way. 

She can deal with that later but lisa is more important right now. She waited 4 years to confront lisa now is the time. She can't bear losing the love of her life again. 

 

Seulgi did not manage to stop her since she already open the door to lisa's room.

 

 

"I'm sorry i tried to stop her" Seulgi

 

Chaeyoung's footsteps stop immediately. The sight she's seeing right now, breaks every piece of her. Lisa was hugging another girl. What she heard in the car just now, was real. Lisa is married. She keep telling herself that maybe its not right. Lisa won't dont that to her knowing how lisa love her so much. But this is the reality. Lisa moved on. 

 

"It's okay bear. Just wait outside." Lisa

 

Seulgi nodded then walked out from the room.

 

Jennie free herself from the hug, turning her head towards chaeyoung. 

 

'Wait. I think i've seen her somewhere before.' Jennie tried to remember who is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter