Chapter 6

Heart Like Yours (Jenlisa Ver)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Seulgi what were you thinking. When will you stop hurting yourself "

 

Lisa speed up her car to seulgi's house.

 

 

 

Jennie went inside lisa's room. She's quite impressed on how neat her room is. The interior is so nice.

 

Jennie walk around the room. She stop on her work desk. 

 

"She only read business books? Ergh no taste in reading."

 

While going through all the books that arranged neatly on the desk, she stop when a picture fell from one of the book that she's holding. 

 

It's a picture of lisa with her arm hugging a girl. Lisa look young in the picture. Probably the picture was taken few years back. Jennie thought.

 

"Who's this girl?"  Jennie place back the picture inside the book. She grab a towel and went inside the bathroom.

 

 

 

Seulgi's house.

 

Lisa tried ringing the bell but no one answer

 

"Seulgi, it's me lisa. Open the door please."

 

Still no answer.

 

"Seulgi, freaking open the door now or i will..."

 

Lisa took a step back when seulgi suddenly open the door and throw herself on her body. Again, she's crying. Lisa replied the hug back..

 

"Hey is everything okay?"

 

"Lisa, i can't do this. I can't accept that you're married." She crid her eyes out until wetting the girl's shirt.

 

"Seulgi, we've discussed about this.. Oh forget it, you're drunk right now. It's cold outside. Let's get you in okay"

 

She really care about seulgi. She will always be with lisa even at her worst. Especially when something big happened to lisa back then. She was there comforting her every time lisa needed someone.

 

Seulgi can't even walk properly. She drank too much. Lisa sighed seeing the amount of beer she drank. She lift seulgi up and carry her in a bridal way. Lisa enter the room and slowly placing seulgi on her bed. She wipe the sweat on seulgi's forehead with her hand. Seulgi fell asleep in her arm when carried her just now. Lisa then wanted to get up and walk out from the room but she felt seulgi grabbing her wrist.

 

"Lisa please don't go. I love you. Why can't you give me a chance. I can't live without you. It hurts a lot seeing you with that new girl. I hate it." Then seulgi's eye were caught staring at the ring on lisa's finger.  She cried again. 

 

She grab seulgi's hand and sat back on the bed.

 

"Hey, you're not in your right mind now. Just get a rest okay. I won't leave you. Sleep now. I'm right beside you." Lisa pat her arm caressing her hair and slowly seulgi drift off to sleep with lisa holding her hand

 

They stay like that for about 10 minutes. Then slowly lisa pull the blanketand tuck her in. 

 

"Seulgi, believe me, i've tried to love you more than a friend but i just can't. I'm so sorry you turned out like this because of me. I'm not capable of doing anything about that. I'm married now. I can't be with you. I'm sorry. Thank you for everything you had done for me. Just right now, i really hope you can forget about me because you deserve someone better. I'm not the one for you. Take care of yourself for me please. I got to go now. See you soon bear. " Lisa got up and kiss her forehead. She then make sure the door is locked before leaving the house.

 

She was mentally and physically exhausted. With her wedding ceremony, then suddenly she had to rush back to seulgi. It was tiring. She even left jennie alone. A rest is all lisa need now and hoping that tomorrow everything gonna be okay. But then her head felt heavy again when she remembered about the contract.

 

"Oh god why can't i just be happy. Why is there so much thing going on at the same time..." Lisa

 

 

 

Manoban's Mansion

 

As soon as she parked her car, she went straight into her room. It's 2 in the morning and she thought jennie probably asleep but she was wrong. Jennie is laying on her bed, playing with her phone. Lisa place her belongings on the desk and smile when jennie look at her.

 

"Are you not asleep yet? You shou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter