Chapter 14

Heart Like Yours (Jenlisa Ver)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"W-what are you doing here?" Jennie

 

"Hey princess. Missed me?" Jisoo smirked. 

 

 

 

She pushed jennie slightly and stumbling into the office.

 

 

 

"H-how do you know i'm here?" Jennie shut the door and walk towards the girl. Jisoo is not in her usual state. She look messy

 

"I followed you. Why? Is that wrong?" Jennie swear this is not jisoo that she knows.

 

Shutting her eyes, only then she realised. She do felt like someone was tailing her while she was driving to her office but she shrug the feelings off.

 

 

 

"Why are you following me?" Jennie cross her arm in below her chest

 

"You're my girlfriend jennie. It's not wrong for me to follow you. I missed you and i'm here to talk to you since you're ignoring my call and messages." Jisoo look straight into her face.

 

 

 

"Jisoo, did you drink?" Jennie can smell a strong scent of alcohol even if she's standing quite far from jisoo. 

 

"No im not" She laugh

 

"Jisoo you're drunk. Let's talk later when you're sober enough. Go home now. I have a work to do." 

 

"What is wrong with you?! I wasn't drinking!" She yelled.

 

'"Jisoo stop it"

 

"Don't you think we need to talk baby?" She walk closer to where jennie stand. 

 

"Jisoo, we'll talk tomorrow okay. Please. I will call you. Plus i have something to say to you." 

 

"What is that about? I can't wait until tomorrow. Just tell me now."

 

"Jisoo please, i really need to finish my work." Jennie pleaded. She take a few steps back but was block by the couch making her stumble

 

 

 

Jisoo grab jennie's wrist harshly.

 

"Jisoo let me go. What is wrong with you." Jennie tried to released her hand but the girl is much more stronger. Lisa in on her way now. If she saw jisoo with her, there will be a big misunderstanding and jennie does not want that. Her relationship with lisa was just starting. She don't want to ruin it.

 

 

 

"You wanna know what is wrong with me?! It's because of you jennie! Why are you doing this to me?! Why are you behaving like this?! You said you love me, you said you want me. Then why suddenly you distance yourself from me?!" Jisoo raised her voice. Her eyes and face turns red. Looking like a mad dog. Jennie almost throw up because of the strong liquor.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry jisoo. I didn't mean to do that to you. I-i was j-just"

 

"Just what kim jennie?! Tell me!" Jennie shut her eyes tight. Still trying to free herself from the girl

 

"Jisoo you're hurting me." She hissed in pain

 

 

 

"I'm with lisa now! I'm s-sorry. I am sorry jisoo, I know i should not treat you like this. I just can't stop myself. I loved you but that was before i met her, before i live with her." Jisoo clench her teeth trying so hard to hold herself 

 

 

 

"I'm really sorry. You deserve someone better than me. I'm not the one for you. Jisoo, please let me go. I won't let myself continue hurting your heart. You're a great person, i am happy when we were together before. Thank you for everything you had done for me. I'm sorry. I don't deserve you. I'm with lisa, and i am happy with our marriage. Please let me go jisoo. " a hot droplet fell from her eyes.

 

 

 

Jennie slowly releasing her her wrist from jisoo grip. She reach for the girl's face and caress her cheek. Jisoo looks like in any second, she gonna get crazy. She can't accept the fact. She reach her hand and hold them. 

 

 

 

"N-no no. You can't do this to me. You love me right. You said we're going to be together soon. You've promised me and i trust you. That's why i let you get married with that girl in the first place. I am not letting you go jennie. You're mine and forever will! No one can take you away from me! You can't just get rid all of our memories. You the one who said that you will divorce with that bastard after 1 year. I promised that we will get married after that right. Don't leave me baby i beg you. I love you, and you know that. You love me aren't-t y-you?" Jisoo eyes were teary.

 

 

 

"I can't do that jisoo. Im sorry i broke our promise.. Please, i'm begging, let me go. You deserve someone who will always make you happy and that person isn't me." jennie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter