Chapter 22

Heart Like Yours (Jenlisa Ver)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the tense meeting, Chaeyoung went straight into her car.

 

"So miss, how is it going? Everything's okay?" Her driver asked

 

"No tommy. Everything is a mess. She loathe me. I knew i was wrong back then but I can't believe she's in love with someone else right now. G-guess replacing me was easy. I-it's my fault i know but all the memories. I love her, she's my everything. I want her back" She tried so hard to not break down

 

"Chaeyoung-ah, don't be like this. I hate seeing my daughter cry. I've told you right. Her status is different right now. Chaengie, as the one who knows you well and taking care of you since you were a little a baby, i think you should stop and let the person you love be happy. You can't force her to love you. Plus your dad will definitely against what you are trying to do." 

 

"I wish i can let go of her..." She look through the car's window and slowly her tears drop

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jennie got bored watching tv alone. She and lisa had dinner just now but then lisa decides to ditch her and continue doing her work. She went upstairs and walk pass by lisa's study room.

 

She saw lisa in the study room giving all her attention to the laptop. 

"Let's see how long you can stay like that" Jennie smirked. She had an idea. She quickly get inside their room. Changed her pyjamas into lisa's white button polo shirt. Showing her white and milky thigh. She ed the shirt on the chest area knowing how lisa would definitely fell for it. 

 

Standing in front of lisa's office, sneakingly push the door open. She walk slowly towards her wife. 

 

Lisa heard the door creaks, she averted her gaze.

 

"Yes baby can i do anything for you... oh god is that my shirt?" Lisa gawking on jennie. Of course she know jennie is a y women but never had seen her so y like that. 

 

Jennie smile cheekily, her plan to divert lisa's attention to her work. 

"What are you doing?"  She walk to her wife slowly sits on lisa's lap wrapping her arm around her neck.

 

"Nothing. Just some work" lisa's gaze looking directly at her exposed chest

 

The truth is she was actually busy thinking about what happened between her and chaeyoung. She never thought that chaeyoung will have the guts to actually meet her after what happened. Deep down, she do missed her but only as a friend. Her love for chaeyoung faded away years back. Even before she met jennie

 

"What's wrong my love? Is there anything i can help?" Lisa tried to act cool. 

 

She wrap her hand on jennie's waist. 

"Eyes on me baby" Jennie let out a small laugh while pushing lisa's chin making sure lisa looking right at her. 

 

"Nothing. I was bored. What are you thinking lisa? You were acting weird, ever since this evening. You know you can always talk to me." Jennie asked while one of her hand now slowly fell on her wife chest caressing it.

 

"I'm good. Just work stuffs. Baby, are you trying to seduce me?" Lisa smirked

 

 

 

"No i dont. I just wanna talk" Jennie keep tracing lisa's collarbone...

 

 

 

"Ughh.... Honey stop that. Or else you will regret it. " lisa let out a groan and breathe heavily.

 

"What if i wont stop?" Jennie smile evilly looking at her wife

"Fine then" lisa close her laptop and let jennie's leg around her waist as they went inside the room. Lisa threw jennie on the bed, hovering over her slowly ing jennie's shirt. 

 

"You're really seducing me . You know my weakness baby. Especially when you wear my shirt. You know i cant stand looking you like this. Remind me to throw all your clothes and let you wear mine starting from now on." 

 

Jennie grab lisa's pendant hanging around her necklace, playing with it. "You cant stand of me being like this lisa. I know that. But dont you have a work to do?" Jennie playfully arch her eyebrows 

 

"My work can wait for you jennie kim" 

 Lisa kissed her wife passionately . She even forget about chaeyoung that had been occupying her mind ever since they met again. The only thing she should think about is how to tell jennie the truth, and save their marriage...

 

.............................

 

Jennie woke up the next morning, found herself wrapping her arm around lisa's waist. She carefully move closer so that she can see lisa's face. She place a kiss on her eyes trying to wake lisa up. 

 

"Wake up love, it's time for work." Jennie said while caressing her wife bare chest. 

"Five more minutes please." Lisa grab jennie's hand, intertwine with hers.

"No handsome. Go and take a shower now okay. I'll be downstairs making breakfast" 

"Im tired. Last night you force me..."

Jennie cupped lisa's mouth with her palm

"Yahh! You're the one who cant control yourself. Wake up now or you will not going to get a kiss from me for a week. Fight me lisa"

 

Jennie quickly got up, wearing her undergarment. She took her wife shirt and wear it before taking all fabrics that scattered on the floor. 

 

"In 30 minutes, if you still dont get your downstairs then no kiss for a week. I mean it lisa"

 

"What?! Babe ughh fineee!" Lisa was afraid for not getting a kiss. She quickly rush herself to the bathroom. 

 

 

 

 

 

Jennie had a really long day at work. She went inside her car, place the handbag n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter