Chapter 13

Heart Like Yours (Jenlisa Ver)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie was at the kitchen when she heard the front door click open. She crack into a smile

 

 

Lisa and jennie are getting affectionate towards each other day by day. They don't talk about how they feel but jennie would always love it every time lisa hug her, kiss her. And she would hug the girl too whenever she felt needy for her wife. She know what she want but was waiting for the right moment. 

 

Lisa went inside and straightly looking for jennie. Smell of food invade her nose making her tummy growl.

 

 

 

"You're home." Jennie

 

"Yeah. What's on the menu today? It smells nice tho." Lisa walk towards the girl and back hugging her. 

 

 

 

Jennie had been thinking about lisa and jisoo. She realized that she's slowly into lisa. At the same time she hate doing this to jisoo. They never end anything yet but she can't deny her feelings for lisa. She decides to explain everything to jisoo tomorrow hoping the girl will accept her decision. Although she knows how jisoo gona react but it's also unfair for her if she keep on lying to her girlfriend. She think she needs to end everything. Or jisoo will hurt more. Now, she just have to find a perfect time for her to tell lisa about how she feels, and thought tonight is the night.

 

 

 

She turn around facing her wife. Lisa playfully lift her eyebrows as soon as jennie's hand reach for her shirt, ing it.

 

"It's your favourite food. Now be a good girl for me, get upstairs and clean yourself. I have something to talk to you after the dinner." Jennie said while busy taking off the girl's shirt. yes, it's their new thing now. Lisa, being cheeky she is, had been asking jennie to help her. She said she was too tired but her wife never bought it. Jennie knew lisa loved it whenever she treat her like a baby, doing everything for her.

 

"What is it you want to tell me?" 

 

"Dinner first handsome then i'll tell you.. Now go take a shower.. " jennie handed the shirt to her leaving the girl wearing her tank top.. She released the hug, took her shirt, kissing jennie's forehead and smiled.

 

"Okay mrs manoban." 

 

 

 

Jennie was about to continue with the food, when her phone ringing

 

 

She wash her hand and ran to the living room, picking up her phone.

 

 

 

 

 

Daddy

 

"Hello dad" Jennie

 

"Hello my princess. Am i bothering you?" Mr kim

 

"No you're not. I was just making food for lisa. What's wrong dad?" 

 

Jennie took a sit on the sofa arm

 

"Wow that's a good thing to hear.. Is everything okay between you and lisa?"

 

"Everything's fine. Lisa is fine. Dad, i- i w-wanna say thank you. It's true that you always know what's the best for me. If it weren't you the one who force me into this marriage, i will never found someone amazing like her." Jennie smiled

 

"Of course baby. Daddy and mommy wants the best for you that why i choose her. Now you know the reason why. Lisa is a great girl jennie. As your parents, we will always pray for your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter