Chapter 12

Heart Like Yours (Jenlisa Ver)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month passed, lisa and jennie getting closer day by day. It's a good news for lisa. After all she did for her, jennie is slowly accepting her. Jennie rarely with her girlfriend now which make jisoo getting more anxious. Jennie was acting weird and jisoo have bad feelings about it. What afraid her more is when she saw by her own eyes how close lisa and jennie now. She accidentally met them when they were at a groceries store and they look so happy together. Jisoo tried so many thing in order to make sure jennie's feeling towards will not fade away. 

 

 

 

Kim Co.

 

 

 

"Why is it so hard for you to meet me every time i ask you to? Until i need to come here by myself. You won't answer my call even replying to my text. What's wrong?" Jisoo raised her voice. She had been holding it for so long

 

"I'm busy can't you understand that? But still, that's not the reason for you to simply came into my office and make fuss here. Please show some respect." Jennie glare at her

 

"Baby, please, why are you doing this to me? Why are you avoiding me? Is it something i did? Tell me. At this stage, i'm afraid jennie. Too afraid i will lose you." 

 

 

 

Jisoo hold jennie's hand firmly begging the girl to explain. Jennie also had no idea why she did that to jisoo. She still loves her but not as strong as before. She was hiving a thought lately about what her father said before she married lisa. Jisoo was never serious with her. They were together for more than 2 years but she never said that she want to marry her. She would always avoid that topic every time jennie ask her. Jennie start having second thought about her girlfriend.

 

"You're not in your right mind jisoo. Look we'll talk about this later okay? Now can you please leave my office? I don't want my staffs to see or even hear us. I will call you. Then we're going to discuss. Right now just please." 

 

 

 

She slowly releasing her hand from the girl.

 

Jisoo can only watch that pair of hand leaving hers.

 

jisoo walk away from where she was standing. When she was about to hold the doorknob, she turn her body and look at the love of her life

 

 

 

"You promise that you will never stop loving me. You promise to me that whatever happen, you will always choose me. You told me that i will always be in your heart. But right now, i have this feeling that you are slowly pushing me away. Why is that jennie? You love someone else? You don't need me anymore? You can't do this to me. I don't deserve this.." She clenched her fist.

 

"Whatever happened, i will never, never let you go. Keep this in your mind" 

 

 

 

Jisoo slam the door hard making the girl flinched and shutting her eyes out. 

 

 

 

She sit back pressing her temple.

 

"What is wrong with me? Why did i treat her like that? I loved her but... lisa. I-I can't hurt her. I can't afford losing her. Am i slowly falling in love with lisa? You're confusing everyone jennie, even yourself now.. I really need an answer for this. But jennie you have to remember, the contract. You have about 7 months left. Sooner or later, lisa will leave you and things will be back to normal, between you and jisoo. Isn't that what you want?" She asked herself those question

 

"Gosh! I must be crazy talking to myself." 

 

 

 

Jennie is on her way to the pantry. She really need to take some coffee. She tried calling dian wanted her to make jennie a cup of coffee, but got no reply. Maybe she's went to toilet or other department. When she was about to enter the pantry, she heard something that makes her step paused.

 

 

 

"I'm not lying. I saw that girl entered her room." A guy said

 

"Really? I thought they had broke up when she decides to get married with that ceo." A girl said

 

"I really cant understand that woman. She should felt thankful, i heard that her wife is a well known person. Like everyone knows her for her kindness."

 

"Miss Lisa is a nice person. I've worked with her for a few project before. I could not believe she cheated on her." 

 

 

 

Jennie cupped and quickly ran back into her office. Dian startled by her boss running in front of her.

 

"M-miss are you..." she couldn't finish her word when jennie already disappeared 

 

"Woww. What happened?" Dian widened her eyes

 

 

 

Jennie cried so hard. She felt like her heart being stab hundred times.

 

"I did not expect for this thing to happen. Now everyone accusing me cheating behind lisa." She cried harder. All she needs right now is for lisa to be here and comforting her. 

 

 

 

"Hey miss dian, is my wife in her office?" lisa asked. She decides to have a lunch with her wife. She bought some food for her since jenn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter