Chapter 15

Heart Like Yours (Jenlisa Ver)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jennie remain quiet on their way back home making lisa even more worried. She kept staring out the window and crying. Lisa hold her hand try to assure her that everything is fine now. She doesn't have the courage to ask anything about what happened because she was afraid that she might hurt jennie more.

 

 

 

Lisa hissed slowly because the pain from punching jisoo's face finally came in. She take a look at her right hand and it was covered by blood coming from the scratches and bruises. 

 

 

 

Lisa park her car in the garage. She took a glance on her wife.

 

"C-can you walk? Want me to help?" Lisa

 

"It's okay. I can walk." Jennie then get off the car and went inside the house. 

 

 

 

'Is she really mad at me?' lisa sigh

 

 

 

She followed jennie steps and stop right in front of their room. Jennie grab her towel and was about to step inside the bathroom. She really need some time alone. 

 

 

 

"J-jennie you sure you're okay?" Lisa asked. Jennis slightly nodded. Her eyes suddenly get teary again. She does not have the courage to face her wife after what jisoo did to her. She felt disgusted and embarrassed. She just stood there, with her back facing lisa. She was screaming inside saying how bad she want to be in lisa's arm now. Telling her everything gonna be fine, she won't leace her. 

 

 

 

"O-okay then. I won't disturb you. You want me to wait for you inside? In case anything happen you can just call me" 

 

"L-lisa please" 

 

"Sigh.. Okay jennie. I'll be in the other room. Just please call me if you need help okay" Lisa then walk out from their room

 

 

 

She sit on the couch in her study room. She doesn't even care about the blood dripping off from her hand. All she care about right now is her wife

 

 

 

 

 

"This is all my fault. I should be the one protecting her. Now look what happen. Why are you so stupid lisa. You should have just go with her even she said no just now. Now look what happened.."

 

She keep regretting and blaming herself.

 

 

 

Jennie stood in front of the mirror. She then took off lisa's sweater. She cried out loud watching all the hickeys on her body. She lean herself on the wall, slowly sitting on the floor. She grab her leg towards her chest and hug them. 

 

 

 

'What if lisa felt disgusted with me? What if she doesn't want me anymore? No no i cant lose her. Not when everything fine now. Not after what we've been through. I can't live without her now. Why are you doing this to me jisoo!' Jennie crying out loud. Just the thought of lisa hate her, leaving her can takes her breath away.

 

 

 

After about half and hour crying non stop, jennie finally clean herself. She turn off the faucet, wipe herself and wear a loose shirt with pants. She grab the first aid kit and headed to lisa's room. She noticed the girl's hand while they were in the heading back home.

 

 

 

Lisa was shocked looking at jennie walking towards her. She sit in front of lisa reaching for her hand. She took the things thing she needed out from the kit. Jennie then start cleaning her hand. Lisa hissing slowly not wanting jennie to hear it so she hold the pain. Jennie wrap her hand carefully trying her best to not hurt lisa. 

 

 

 

Lisa stare at the girl and surprised when a hot droplet fell right on her hand. Jennie keeping her head down but lisa can tell that she was crying since her shoulder is slowly shaking. 

 

 

 

When jennie is done with her job, lisa hold her chin making her eye in the same level as lisa's. Her heart throb looking how puffy her eyes is because of too much crying. Lisa then pull her into her embrace, holding her tight in her arms.

 

 

 

"Jennie stop crying. Hey im here now. Im not going anywhere. You're safe" Lisa caress her back slowly. Jennie tighten her hug pulling lisa even closer, sobbing on her chest.

 

 

 

Lisa pulled away from the hug hands cuppping both side of her face.

 

"Why are you crying? Is it about jisoo? I'm so sorry. I should be there with you..."

 

"I-It's not your fault. And I don't put any blame on jisoo either. " Jennie finally have the courage speak. Lisa keep on wiping her tears and intertwine their hands.

 

 

 

"I never saw that side of her. It scares me. Knowing her, she would never do that to me. But i know she don't even realise what she was doing to me. She was drunk. L-lisa, thank you for always being there for me. Even when something bad was about to happen to me, you saved me. I don't know i should do right now. After thinking about what jisoo had been through, i know it's my fault right from the beginning. I ignored her. And she felt like i was getting further away from her. Lisa i didn-"

 

 

 

Lisa can only smile hearing the way jennie talk about the love of her life

 

 

 

"Jennie, can i ask you something?" Jennie's word were cut off by her. Lisa put a stand of her hair that was covering her face beside her ear. Jennie nodded

 

 

 

"Why jisoo did those thing to you? I mean what actually happened? Did you guys fight?"

 

 

 

"C-can i not answer that question? The only thing i can say is, it's not her fault." Jennie

 

 

 

'That's it lisa. Doesn't matter how hard you tried, she will always love jisoo. Few months left buddy, then you have to let her go. She's not even yours from the beginning. We were just friends' Lisa

 

Placing her hand on jennie's right cheek, holding it softly.

 

 

 

 

"I know, you love her jennie. That's why no matter how b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter