No turning back

Detached
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul arrived at the company one hour before the other members and asked a make-up artist to take care of her eyes, which were dark and swollen because of all the crying and no sleep. 

The rapper explained the woman didnt need to do anything beautiful. It was just to give her a better look since Mamamoo had to record Queendom.

Of course, the employee didnt have the courage to ask what the problem was but the girl told the light brown haired that she could count on her if she needed it.

Mamamoo's manager arrived at the same time as the three other members and asked the girls to get inside the car because they had to go.

Wheein whispered into the rapper's ear, asking if she was okay since they had seen each other two days before and the younger one watched all the crying.

Moonbyul smiled charismatically and declared that she was fine now and they sat on their seats.

Solar tried to make eye contact with her best friend many times but the taller one didnt pay attention. Or simply ignored her.

Once they arrived at the tv station, all places had cameras. So Mamamoo's leader had to act normal and forget about her personal problems.

During the whole day, all those talented girls tried their best at the recording, despite being stressed and anxious.

The beautiful and y actress Lee Dahee, who was one of the hosts and a huge fan of Mamamoo was clearly flirting with Moonbyul and for Solar's panic, the two women exchanged their contacts and kept whispering things to each other and giggling.

The brunette squeezed her own fingers, trying to keep calm but the fact that there were girls from all the other groups eating the rapper with their eyes from time to time was not helping Solar.

During the lunch break, Moonbyul went to the restroom and Hwasa tried to talk to her but things didnt work properly.

As soon as the maknae started defending their leader and asked the rapper to go easy on Solar, Moonbyul glared at the sensual girl and warned her not to take sides.

Then the light brown-haired girl took the opposite direction and bumped into Dahee.

The tall, slim, gorgeous woman invited the rapper to get in her dressing room and have some juice.

Moonbyul wondered for a second if the actress was really just offering juice but she decided to go for it and check it.

___ x ___

Moonbyul entered Mamamoo's dressing room one hour later.

The trio glanced at her in surprise because the rapper was all messy and a little sweaty. Her clothes were not buttoned properly and her shirt was extremely rumpled.

Solar looked at her up and down and the disapproval was obvious but the rapp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter