Everything as it should be

Detached
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Dahee asked Moonbyul to meet her for lunch. 

The rapper didn't want to be rude but she also wasn't going to ruin things between her and Solar. So she commented about the invitation to see how the singer would react.

The blonde said she was not happy about her girlfriend meeting a woman who had feelings for her but she respected Moonbyul's necessity to put an end in the best way possible.

Being a sensitive person, the purple-haired girl ended up accepting Dahee's invitation. However, the rapper made sure she was the least attractive and even her clothes were extremely simple.

It was complicated for Moonbyul. And she knew it was even worse for the actress. After all, Dahee had developed feelings.

After a painful talk, the purple-haired girl apologized for getting involved with the older woman even though she knew her feelings were tied to another one.

Lee Dahee said she knew the truth and she had decided to take all the risks.

Although that was like a break-up, both women had made good memories together and the tenderness would always be there. 

Moonbyul knew her girlfriend was jealous and she decided to do her best not to upset her.

The best way the younger girl found was by talking privately with the famous girls who were close to her. 

Obviously, Seulgi, Yooa, Chanmi, and all the others responded that they were happy and they were cheering for the new couple.

A little shy, the purple-haired girl reminded them all about that being a secret.

After being teased by her friends for hours, the rapper got home and started texting her girl.

Solar pretended she was not interested in the story with Dahee. So the younger girl kept texting the blonde and sending cute pictures, funny memes, and even finalized with sweet audio with a snippet of a new song.

They kept doing that for hours, even though they should be sleeping.

The next day, Mamamoo was in the company for a rehearsal and as the leader, Solar tried to keep a straight face.

The thing is that she knew how to read Moonbyul pretty well and the older girl noticed the rapper was disappointed.

Solar was a little afraid of other people's reactions regarding her relationship with the girl she was in love with. However, her heart was also very excited with the idea of sharing the secret with other colleagues and friends.

Feeling a little daring, the singer saw MMMTV unnie recording the maknaes. She also saw that the mirror could let the woman see anything she was doing.

Without overthinking, Mamamoo's leader sat on Moonbyul's lap on the floor and kissed her.

The purple-haired girl gasped with lack of air and in surprise. Nevertheless, she kissed back while caressing her lover's arm.

Wheein's eyes almost popped out of her face and she couldn't even act to distract MMMTV unnie.

The woman giggled and turned off the camera.

__ So they decided to stop pretending, huh?

__ You knew, unnie?__ Wheein asked in shock.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter