Allowing myself to be selfish

Detached
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the next two weeks, Mamamoo kept doing University festival mini-concerts, shooting Queendom, and recording their next album.

Solar tried to interact with Moonbyul a thousand times without any success. If it was not work-related, the younger one would bluntly reject the singer.

Seeing how depressed her leader was, Hwasa couldn't stand that situation anymore and approached the rapper to talk.

Moonbyul had just left the studio and the brunette was waiting for her.

__ What's up, Hyejinie?

__ Let's talk, Moonstar.

The taller girl followed the maknae to the practice room and noticed Hwasa was very serious.

Without beating around the bush, the brunette said:

__ You gotta stop acting like a jerk, unnie! Yongsun unnie is a nice person. You're making her suffer.

Moonbyul glared at the shorter one and exclaimed :

__ I'm acting like a jerk?! Me? Just because I got tired of being a punching bag? Because I stopped living for her?

__ What if she doesn't love you? Big deal! People are rejected all the time. It's not a choice. And it's not like she doesn't care. Stop giving her a hard time!

The older girl gave Hwasa the coldest look the brunette had ever seen. Her voice was disappointed:

__ You know what, Hyejin? You are so hypocrite! I doubt you would act all cool if Wheein rejected you. And it's not like you dont really care about rejection. But it's easy for you to speak like this now that our CEO, Yongsun and everyone else support you 100%.

__ Did you forget what haters do to me?__ Hwasa screamed.

__ How about you? Did you forget what they do to me? Are you called ugly and a ? You know they are all jealous lies. I'm called worse things. And maybe I agree with some of them, but they still hurt. I believed I could overcome everything because I had her. Now I am just embarrassed and alone in the dark. You will always have Wheein.  

__ Stop feeling sorry for yourself and punishing Yongsun unnie!

Moonbyul grunted :

__ Don't tell me what to do. Take care of your life.

Both girls exchanged an angry look and moved in opposite directions.

Later, Mamamoo had a schedule but the rap line didnt even look at one another.

The whole performance was weird for Wheein and Solar and after the show, the silence inside the car was unbearable.

Solar got out of the car right after Moonbyul and she asked the rapper what was the problem between her and the maknae the light-brown-haired girl suggested that the leader asked the brunette.

Once again, the dark-haired girl went home feeling frustrated for not having her friend back.

___ x ___

Moonbyul didnt hold a grudge against Hwasa and treated the younger girl normally during Mamamoo's next schedule.

The brunette got a little surprised with the fast change of behavior from her unnie's part but she came to the conclusion that it was better that way.

Both felt that apologies were unnecessary and the other two members got relieved by the peace between the rap line.

On Saturday, the group had an early schedule and Sunday would be their last day off for the next month. So, Moonbyul decided to go to the party that the other members of Six Puzzle( her performance team on Queendom) were throwing.

The rapper didnt want to go by herself. Because of that, she called Sandeul and annoyed him until the guy accepted the invitation.

Had the singer known that his best friend would get drunk and make out with a lot of girls while he tried to keep her out of trouble, maybe he would have stayed home instead.

Sandeul's last drop of patience finished when he saw Yein, a member of the group Lovelyz flirting with Moonbyul, and the rapper was about to go for it.

The guy interrupted the two girls saying he needed to speak about something urgent with his friend and he dragged the girl crush to an empty room.

__ What's going on, Deul? You're weird.__ Moonbyul's voice was confused.

__ What's wr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter