What about us?

Detached
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul and Solar had a schedule with Mamamoo. Hip was having great acceptance and they were all surprised and excited about everything. However, the purple-haired girl had to pretend she was ok, even though the older girl kept avoiding her.

Not exactly. But Solar was embarrassed by what she had done on the previous night and worried about Sunmi and Seulgi.

The maknaes had decided to redo their makeup and the rapper took the chance to approach her best friend on a corner at the moment mmmtv unnie had gone to the bathroom.

The taller girl bit her lips and stood behind the blond without feeling very assured of what or how to say.

__ Unnie...

__ Byul-aah... You scared me.__ Solar held her chest.

__ Can we talk?__ The rapper cut to the chase.

Pondering, the blonde checked if they could be heard or not and nodded.

Moonbyul felt dry. After all, confronting her best friend about that topic was giving her anxiety.

__ I....don't want that you feel the obligation to have feelings for me because of our friendship. The between us is amazing but what I feel for you is way above. So.....don't take my words as a way to force you to be with me. 

__ Of course you're not forcing me, Byul-ah.__ Solar declared.

Sighing deeply, the purple-haired girl spoke:

__ Unnie....if you don't love me, set me free. It hurts to adore a person so much and keep waiting and waiting. I won't treat you badly. Just try to survive.

When Solar opened , Mamamoo's manager entered the room and the talk had to be interrupted.

Soon the room was full of people and the two girls exchanged a sad smile, both frustrated with their unfinished business.

Wheein and Hwasa were not oblivious and they noticed that something was odd. However, there was no time to try to figure out. Or help.

Once again Mamamoo got on stage to make magic and conquer more fans.

That was not their only schedule for the day and they already knew how worn out their bodies and souls would be by night. There was no regret though.

__ x __

When Solar finally arrived home, she took off her shoes and jumped on the couch.

The blonde ran her fingers through the phone screen and kept looking at Moonbyul's photo.

Everything was so messy but she wanted to hear the warmest voice in the world. Nonetheless, it was late to disturb the other girl like that.

What the singer did was give the rapper the chance to pretend she didn't see the message her best friend just sent. But Moonbyul replied seconds later, asking if she was okay.

Solar commented that she couldn't avoid thinking of Sunmi and Seulgi and that didn't know how not to get embarrassed the day they bumped into each other in any event.

The singer waited for some text message and her heart almost stopped w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter