Failed attempt

Detached
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Solar couldn't forget about her kiss with Moonbyul and now that a couple of days had passed and Mamamoo was still finishing things for the comeback and dealing with the stress of the final episode of Queendom, the singer didnt need distractions.

Although the rapper had drunk a lot during the party, the blonde was afraid that her best friend could remember that they kissed. 

Actually Solar couldn't make up her mind if it was better that Moonbyul didnt know what had happened or that the girl remembered but pretended she didnt.

As someone who had difficulty dealing with her feelings, the blonde would never dare ask the rapper if she had any memory regarding the party. So, that subject was probably gonna die with her.

Mamamoo went to the tv station for the live broadcast of the reality show carrying zero expectations regarding a victory, which made them feel a lighter burden on their backs. There was still the fans' wish though.

As usual, all the famous and cute girls kept flirting with Moonbyul, which was nervewracking to Mamamoo's leader.

As they were announced as the winners, each member of the six puzzles hugged the rapper on different occasions and Solar kept looking away.

The hardest thing for her was dealing with Dahee all over Moonbyul every chance she had and seeing the purple-haired one giving an opening to that.

Had the câmeras been focusing on someone else, the blonde might have snapped.

When Mamamoo's manager took them back to the Rbw building and everybody was there to congratulate them and celebrate their victory, the four girls could finally relax and be themselves.

It's hard to get so much hate daily on social media, through some press articles, and manage to just show self-confidence in public.

Their tears during the broadcast had less to do with the award and more to do with all the hardship and the things they had overcome and what they knew they still had ahead.

Solar spent a long time comforting Hwasa while Moonbyul was being cute and silly with Wheein because she always worried about her friend's mental health.

From time to time the moon and the sun exchanged discreet glances and pretended they didnt notice one another.

The truth is that both girls were dying to act as they had been doing for the last 4 years.

The first year with Mamamoo was another story in their relationship. As well as their 3 years as trainees.

After hesitating for the whole night, Solar and the rapper got close and without saying a word, they threw themselves in each other's arms.

Moonbyul sniffed the shorter girl's hair not as a joke to check if it was clean. It was because she simply loved her smell.

The blonde held the taller girl very tight and shoveled her face in her neck, causing a lot of goosebumps in her best friend.

They moved their faces with some embarrassment to look at each other and the warm breathing of one another woke up things.

Solar was staring at Moonbyul's mouth and the purple-haired girl gulped, trying not to be delusional. However, their bodies were so c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter