Universe

Detached
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Solar put her right hand on Moonbyul's chest, exactly over the rapper's heart. 

The blonde's nose was sniffing the younger girl's hair and she dared to whisper very close to Moonbyul's ear:

__ I reaaallly like you.

Despite getting shivers, the rapper was too distracted to break contact and responded :

__ I know, unnie...And I promise I'm not ungrateful. But.....

The singer touched Moonbyul's hair and spoke while breathing near the skin:

__ Turn around, Byul-ah.

__ Don't wanna...__ It was just a faint voice.

Solar pouted and whined:

__ Please...

Unable to resist, the purple-haired girl slowly did what she was asked and their eyes met.

The blonde caressed one of Moonbyul's cheeks and pressed their foreheads against one another, just like the younger one liked to do.

__ I mean I...I think I love you.....

__ Thank you, unnie. Even if your kind of love is different from mine, it is precious to me. I'll try to kill mine to be like yours.

Solar pressed her lips against Moonbyul's and she could taste a bit of the rapper's tears, which were still rolling slowly.

When she got some distance, just enough to stare into her best friend's eyes, the blonde declared:

__ I may have not chosen this. From the start, I felt threatened by your personality and I didn't want to like you. Not even trying really hard I could keep you out of my mind and heart . However, you climbed your own way to the top and deep inside of me. Thinking about all of this, if I had the chance to choose feelings I would choose you from day one. Had I been smart, we would be celebrating our 8th or 7th anniversary.

Moonbyul was very shocked and speechless. All she could do was listen and observe the woman of her dreams expressing herself for the first time in such a vulnerable way.

Solar sighed deeply and declared:

__ So...In case I was not clear, I'm in love with you. I love you more than anybody or anything. You are my universe, Moon Byul-yi. Please...Don't ever leave me.

The purple-haired girl pulled her best friend and hugged her really tight.

They could both feel each other's heartbeat and Solar was worried with the rapper, who kept quiet.

Moonbyul's face was buried in the blonde's neck and her hot breath was turning the singer on.

__ Byul-ah....say something....__ The older one was getting uneasy.

The younger one lifted her head and she was so dreamy and ethereal.

__ Am I dreaming, Kim Yongsun?

__ No, you're not. I'm right here.__ Solar smiled and they kissed again.

A kiss full of tenderness, longing, a bit of pain, and a lot of adoration.

Suddenly they heard a noise but there was no time to break their physical contact and not only Hwasa but also Wheein stood there, looking at them.

Solar blushed and Moonbyul tried to put some distance between their bodies. However, the blonde held her hand and stopped her.

Wheein's eyes moved from the rapper to their leader and she contained a smirk that was trying to be formed.

Hwasa was fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter