It hurts

Detached
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahee woke up at 3 am and found the spot beside her in bed empty. That was totally unexpected and it took her a minute to have any reaction but right after, the beautiful actress stood up to look for the one who had spent the night with her.

The handsome pretty rapper was at the balcony under a starry sky and her eyes were looking at the distance even though her mind seemed to be farther away,

The older woman hugged the cute girl from behind and sniffed her soft long light brown hair while giving her a peck at her head.

__ Are you okay?__ Dahee's voice was full of honey.

Moonbyul received the affection with pleasure despite the fact she was not in the mood to cuddle or give back the same kind of feelings the actress was ready to get.

__ Yes. Why do you ask?

__ It's always around 2 or 3 am that you get restless and hide. Although we dont know each other that well and this is just our fourth time together, I noticed it. Is there something bothering you that much?__ The tall woman caressed the girl crush's arm.

The younger girl sighed and carefully broke their physical contact by turning around and getting inside the apartment.

She sat on the sofa and put her legs on the coffee table while glancing at the stunning model and actress who had done things with her some hours later that would make many people freak out.

__ There is always something bothering me. Dont worry about it.

__ Why do you keep all the pain to yourself? I saw you crying one of these nights....__ Dahee confessed.

Moonbyul got taken aback and didnt respond immediately. There were things in her life that she preferred to keep deep inside and what she was doing right now was not developing a relationship, just spending some fun time with a nice woman who seemed to like her enough to give her tenderness.

__ Unnie, I am very complicated. My mind is constantly filled with sorrow and sadness. Although I have been working hard to become a better Moon Byul-yi, I am aware of all my weaknesses. I dont like to be a burden to others and  I also dont want that you and I mix things up. You know this has no future, right?

__ Well, I've lived enough to stop making plans for the future. However, we could become something nice, Byul-yi.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter