Compensating

Detached
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Solar called Moonbyul after they recorded Queendom.

Mamamoo didnt have extra schedules on the days they were tied to that TV show.

Once again Wheein didnt join the three other girls because she was avoiding stressful situations.

The three remaining members did their best and everyone took a different path as soon as the recording had ended.

Solar was at home thinking of cool content for her YouTube channel and she felt like her apartment had become huge without her best friend's presence.

The rapper took quite a long time to pick up the phone and when she did, her voice was colder than ice:

__ What?

__ Wow! The level of disrespect. Come have dinner with me, hamster!__ The singer pretended it was just a joke.

__ Sorry, unnie. Can't do it.

__ Why? Why not?__ The brunette's voice went high.

__ Because I'm busy.__ Moonbyul was not in the mood.

__ Doing what? Watching tv, sleeping, eating ?

__ Maybe. Who knows?__ The rapper didnt bother to hide the sarcasm.

The older girl sighed and tried to speak in a calm way:

__ Byul-ah... We're a team, a good team together. Let's stop fighting.

__ There is no fight. We're ok. Gotta go, unnie.Bye.__ The younger girl hung up.

Solar stood still for a while, shocked by the way Moonbyul had gotten rid of her call as if she was a nobody. 

Mamamoo's leader could not accept that disrespect from someone younger than her. Especially not from her best friend.

So, she changed clothes and took a cab to the rapper's building.

Solar rarely stopped by Moonbyul's because they always stayed at her place.

It was actually weird thinking about the younger girl having a house when they shared everything, from clothes to food.

The singer was so used to having Moonbyul hanging out at her apartment that she would always buy an extra toothbrush or the girl's favorite soap, among other things.

Moonbyul's apartment was in a nice but old building. And the same staff had been working there for years. Because of that, Solar didnt have to announce her arrival.

Both the security guard and the doorman nodded at her with a smile of recognition.

The brunette smiled in anticipation, thinking of the face of surprise she would cause in the rapper.

Solar knew Moonbyul was just trying to act tough with that push-and-pull thing and deep down the girl just wanted the older one's attention.

At least was what she thought one second before knocking on the door and being welcomed by the cute girl from Oh my Girl.

__ Yooa...__ Solar whispered in shock when her eyes fell from the girl's face to her shirt with several buttons out of place.

__ Solar ssi. I didnt know that you...__ The long-black-haired girl smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter