Broken

Detached
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mamamoo had performed in different festivals for the whole week and during each one of them, Solar had acted as if Moonbyul annoyed her but was seductive with Wheein.

On Sunday, the rapper went to her house without invitation and once again was received by the older girl complaining:

__ What are you doing here? Didn't I tell you not to come because I was going to record something with Yonghee unnie?

Moonbyul would usually ignore everything Solar said and act as if that was her own house. But this time she glanced at Yonghee with a sad expression and showed the bags with food she had brought.

The girl placed everything on the coffee table, turned around to leave, and murmured:

__ Enjoy your meal.

__ Hey, drama queen! What are you doing?__ Solar grabbed her arm and laughed.

__ Leaving.

__ Stop being all dramatic.__ The singer tried to pull her friend back to the sitting area.

Moonbyul took a deep breath and asked shyly while blushing due to Yonghee's presence:

__ Do you like me?

Solar laughed, although her sister noticed she blushed too:

__ What's going on, hamster? Are you drunk?

__ Not yet. I'm just trying to read you. The maknaes can touch your s, slap your , kiss your lips, flirt with you on stage and you enjoy. You even flirt back. Me on the other hand....the smallest affection towards you...You reject me a thousand times. Am I that disgusting to you? Is it because I'm gay?__ Her voice sounded hurt.
__ No! It's just a joke. Isn't it our thing? To play cat and mouse to make moos laugh?

__ It's not funny to me. I'm tired. I'm done, Yongsun-ah. You don't have to like me but...I stayed, I hung in there and forced a smile through the daily rejection because I thought you did.__ Moonbyul's voice cracked.
__ Byul-ah, I'm terrible at showing affection. Wasn't it the reason for our big fight? Haven't I improved since then?__ The older girl caressed the rapper's hand.
__ You gave me some crumbs when you were in the mood as if I was your pet. You certainly improved with the maknaes though. Especially with Wheein. Maybe you like her.__ The taller one slowly pulled her hand away.

__ Don't be such a fool. Come on, Byul-ah!__ Solar tried to cool things down.

Moonbyul sighed and faced her long-time best friend and responded seriously:
__ You're right. I won't anymore. If my presence in your house all the time is such a pain in your if I really bother you when you're shooting for your channel, and if my touch on your body is so unpleasant when I hug you or whatever...It won't happen again. I'm sorry I was so slow to get the message. Just ignore the questions about me on your channel as you have done to my feelings all these years.
__ Byul-ah, let's talk. I...__ Solar choked in her words.
__ Relax, Yong. I finally get it. Or do I finally accept the truth? You are free. See you around.__ The rapper walked again towards the door and gave Yonghee a faint smile.

Solar's oldest si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter