Only me? ONLY YOU.

Baggage

                Their team dance went flawlessly. Momo could not have been prouder. They managed to snag a gold medal, but Momo didn’t have time to celebrate because she had to prepare for her solo stage immediately after.

 

                Mina, Momo, and a couple girls from their team and the other placing teams headed backstage to lineup for their solo performances as the stage crew reset the stage.

 

                “Congrats ladies, I knew you could do it,” Sunmi greeted them once they were behind the curtains. Being a huge benefactor of the team had its certain perks such as backstage passes.

 

                “Thank you so much Sunmi. Your confidence really means a lot,” Momo said appreciatively, and Sunmi smiled proudly at her.

 

                “Chungha? A word?” Sunmi asked, pulling Chungha to a private room.

 

                I wonder what Sunmi wants with her? I’m the captain… maybe she wants to offer Chungha a job. She is a really good dancer… and I will probably just end up in a concrete drum anyway, Momo wondered before her thoughts were interrupted.

 

                “You may have won the team competition, but you don’t stand a chance in solos, we all know I’ve always been the better dancer,” a girl that looked frighteningly similar to Chaeryeong said to the younger girl.

 

                Chaeryeong pouted and shoved the other girl lightly, “Shut up Chaeyeon, mom likes me better,”

 

                “N—No she doesn’t! Did she really say that?” Chaeyeon spluttered.

 

                “I didn’t know she had a sister,” Mina said conversationally to Momo.

 

                “Hmm… I didn’t either. Lee Chaeyeon is a fierce dancer though. She’ll definitely be tough to beat,” Momo said mechanically as she stared at nothing in particular with one headphone in halfway running her dance. Her face almost looked… sad.

 

                “Momo—hey, snap out of it,” Mina said, waving her hands in front of her face, “What are you thinking?”

 

                Don’t end up in a concrete drum. Don’t end up in a concrete drum. Don’t end up in a concrete drum.

 

             “Nothing, just… really focused on my routine. Shouldn’t you be too? Your parents are here and all, you probably want to do well,”

 

                “Nah, honestly I don’t care. I plan on telling them I don’t want to be in the family business anymore. The dance competition was just a safe way to get them here on my turf,”

 

                “Y—you don’t care? As in you’re not going to try?”

 

                “Well I was going to try, but when I talked to you the other day, I realized that I just don’t care that much about dance. Sure, I know I’m good, but at a certain point its not fun anymore,”

 

                “I love dance though—” Momo said, confused.

 

                “Yeah, I know. I can really tell it’s your passion by the way you give so much of yourself to it… it just made me realize I’m not like that. I always danced for my parents, and now that I don’t want anything to do with them, I don’t really want to dance anymore. I want to focus more on Games Club… something I did for myself,”

 

                “I understand,” Momo said nodding solemnly. She understood Mina was probably not going to rejoin the team after this competition.

 

                “But Momo, I need you to go out and win this,” Mina said, “Win it for Chaeyoung, win it for your family, win it for Coach Kang and the entire team. You’re the best dancer I know, and you truly deserve this. So, if you were even considering throwing the competition because of my parents… don’t. Or I’ll put you in a concrete drum myself,”

 

                Momo stiffened immediately, as Mina patted her on the back before leaving her to go talk to Chaeryeong. She wouldn’t… would she?

 

                ~

 

                Chaeyoung, Dahyun, Sana, and Tzuyu had camped out for front row seats ever since brunch and now that Momo was staring at Chaeyoung as she stood on stage prepared to start, she was really happy they waited all those hours.

 

                Momo surprised everyone by doing a more challenging contemporary routine rather than the hip hop she was usually more comfortable with, but she absolutely nailed it. Chaeyoung was completely mesmerized. She'd never seen anything more beautiful in her life. The way Momo always lost herself dancing would never get old. That girl was nothing if not passionate and anyone could tell just by looking... and Chaeyoung couldn't seem to stop looking. Momo had her full attention.

 

                She managed to peel her eyes away from Momo only momentarily to make sure the judges were appreciating her just as she was. Chaeyoung didn’t know anything about dance competitions, but they looked impressed to her.

 

                When Momo’s dance ended, Sana jumped up and began whooping and hollering, and making up cheers for her. She nearly got kicked out if Tzuyu hadn’t tugged her back down to her seat and made her be quiet.

 

                After Momo went, Mina finished off soloists with a nearly perfect rendition of “Baggage” By Gryffin. Near the end she signaled to the judges that her knee was hurting, and she would not continue, and calmly walked off stage.

 

                Dahyun looked nervously at Chaeyoung and Sana grabbed Dahyun’s hand supportively. Just before Mina made it through the curtains, however, she shot Dahyun a wink.

 

                ~

 

                “What was that?” Momo exclaimed as soon as Mina walked through the curtains with a huge smile on her face.

 

                “My knee hurt,” Mina shrugged her off.

 

                “Yeah right, you said it doesn’t bother you anymore,”

 

                “I said I occasionally have pain with activity,” Mina reminded, remaining serious before her facad cracked and she smiled again, “Did you see my parents’ faces? Oh, that felt so good,”

 

                “Wh—what? They’re here here? They saw you dance? They saw me dance?” Momo began to panic.

 

                “Relax, you were fantastic. They will have absolutely nothing to complain about,”

 

                ~

 

                Chaeyoung hurried down from her spot in the stands so she could find Momo after the results. Momo had gotten first prize and Chaeyoung couldn’t be prouder. She had brought roses and was going to surprise her with them… until she saw Momo talking to her family along with that boy from earlier who had also had the same idea as her. He was holding roses as he spoke to her as well… and they looked expensive.

 

                “… pretty much everyone I care about will be there,” Momo had said.

 

                Why did this feel vaguely familiar. This pull on her heart. These stupid ing roses. This time she didn’t run away… but she didn’t move any closer either. Her feet were firmly rooted in place as she watched the couple interact.

 

                She wouldn’t exactly be shocked if it turned out that Momo had a secret boyfriend all this time. It that she was actually kind of used to this by now. But in Momo’s defense, he looked rich and fancy, and she was just a street rat who’s been to jail. She couldn’t compete. Maybe she should just tell Momo that and save them both pain in the long run.

 

                Mina and two important looking adults shortly joined the conversation and Momo’s entire expression shifted as if she was suddenly uncomfortable. Maybe they were judges.

 

                The man smiled at Mina before putting a hand on Momo and the boy’s shoulders – both of whom flinched outwardly – and Mina chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of her neck. Chaeyoung couldn’t see her expression, but she could tell the girl was also anxious about something.

 

                Suddenly Dahyun gestured over her shoulder and Momo stood on her tip toes as if she was trying to look around Mina and the boy. She met eyes with Chaeyoung who couldn’t move fast enough because her feet still felt like molasses.

 

                Momo waved her over excitedly. She gulped, no wait, it’s too soon, I want to keep pretending. Suddenly her feet felt unglued, though, and she walked towards the small crowd they had gathered.

 

                “Chaengie, come meet my family!” Momo exclaimed and began introducing her parents and sister, Hana. Chaeyoung greeted them politely, albeit a little nervously at first.

 

                “The famous Chaeyoung—we’ve heard so much about you!” Momo’s dad said.

 

                Chaeyoung blushed. Momo had told her parents about her? “All good things I hope,” She replied, chuckling to dissipate her nerves, but she looked at Momo warily.

 

                “Of course, she never stops,” Hana said teasing her sister.

 

                Momo quickly changed the subject by turning to Yuta, “And this is Yuta… but he was just leaving, right?”

 

                “Not until I meet this friend of yours I’ve been hearing so much about,” he said loudly before whispering cheekily so her parents wouldn’t hear, “Nakamoto Yuta, Momo’s first”

 

                Chaeyoung eyed the hand skeptically and shifted the roses in her own hands, unsure of what to should do. Did Momo like boys? Well… I guess we all make mistakes, Chaeyoung sighed.

 

                Yuta retracted his hand and turned back to Momo, “Did I do something?”

 

                Momo narrowed her eyes at his attempt at humor before turning back to Chaeyoung, “Are these for me?” Momo asked, smiling expectantly and reaching for the roses.

 

                “I—um—” Chaeyoung started, not letting go of them.

 

                “Yuta, would you kindly take a picture of us,” Momo’s mother asked, handing the boy her camera.

 

                “I can do it,” Chaeyoung quickly offered, “I’m a photographer,”

 

                “I know, I’ve heard you’re very talented from Momo… but we actually want you in the picture if you don’t mind,” Momo’s mother said.

 

                “O—oh, yeah of course,” Chaeyoung said before Momo pulled her in close and posed with her.

 

                After they took their pictures Momo’s parents said goodnight and so did Yuta. Chaeyoung turned to Momo and Momo was looking at her with a worried expression.

 

                “What’s up? Was that too soon? You seem kind of tense? I’m so sorry if you were uncomfortable meeting my parents… they just have heard so much about you and have been begging to meet you,” Momo rambled nervously.

 

                “Who was that boy?” Chaeyoung blurted out causing Momo to stop in her tracks.

 

                “Yuta?”

 

                “Yeah,”

 

                Momo smiled knowingly, “My ex,”

 

                “Are you sure? He brought you roses… and they looked a lot nicer than the ones I got,”

 

                “Chaeyoung, he’s a dancer, those roses were his,” Momo explained chuckling, “But even if he wasn’t, you of all people should understand the concept of just holding roses with no intention of giving them up,”

 

                “I—” Chaeyoung looked guiltily at the bouquet roses she was still holding onto, “Sorry, these are for you,” She said extending them hesitantly.

 

                Momo accepted them gratefully and kissed Chaeyoung on the cheek, “Thank you, they’re beautiful!” she exclaimed.

 

                ~

 

                “Mina, your father and I booked a hotel room to stay another night so that we could invite you and your Japanese friends to dinner,” her mother said, looking at Dahyun with an unreadable expression.

 

                Mina had been waiting for the shoe to drop and her parents to say something racist. They had so far been able to go without, but here it was. She reached and grabbed the younger girl’s hand protectively, reassuring her.

 

                Her father narrowed his eyes at the gesture, “Musume, koto wo aradateru na,”

 

                “Oto-sama—” Dahyun started to say and Mina winced.

 

                “Omae nanisama?” Her father spat, cutting the girl off, “Omae to wa shaberitakunai,”

 

                She could feel Dahyun’s grip on hers loosen and she tightened in response, stepping forward between her father and Dahyun.

 

                “Chichi, kudasai! I love—” Mina dared to say in Korean.

 

                “Yamete! Atama okashiin janai?” Mina’s dad barked.

 

                Mina’s eyes flared with anger and she puffed out her chest before answering, “Watashi ga hanaeru toki ni warikomanaide kure,”

 

                “Mina! Kotoba ni ki wo tsukenasai!” Her mother scolded with an expression of pure offense.

 

                “No! I love her! And I’m tired of you two being so closed minded about it!”

 

                “Omae wa hontou ni taido ga warui na,” Her father answered sternly, his face flushing red with ire.

 

                “But she’s… Kangokujin,” Mina’s mom said shakily in a broken Korean-Japanese mix.

 

                “I know—that’s not even the point!” Mina let out a cry of frustration causing her mother to flinch back into her father’s arms. They didn’t understand.

 

                Mina’s mother looked like she was going to pass out, and her father glared angrily at them, “Why can’t you just be a good Japanese daughter like Momo?” her mother pleaded again in broken Korean, clearly wanting Dahyun to know how disappointed she was.

 

                ~

 

                Momo leaned away from Chaeyoung and took a deep breath, here we go, Chaeyoung thought.

 

                “Chaeyoung I like you,”

 

                Wait what? I must have heard that wrong.

 

                “Haha yeah, Momo you’re pretty cool too,” Chaeyoung chuckled nervously.

 

                “No like… I-might-possibly-have-feelings-for-you, like you,” Momo admitted, fidgeting with the flower stems in her hands.

 

                “Wait… deadass? You like me like me? Even after you witnessed me get arrested?” Chaeyoung asked incredulously searching Momo’s eyes for any hint of insincerity.

 

                “Well yeah”

 

                “And just to be clear… only me, right? Like you don’t have any other secret complicated boyfriends or girlfriend-not-girlfriends, right?”

 

                “Chaeyoung, Yuta and I broke up two years ago. You don’t need to worry about him… I only like you,” Momo said calmly, putting down the roses so she could reach forward to steady Chaeyoung who suddenly looked a little unsteady.

 

                “Holy crap, is this real?” She said putting her hands against her face in overwhelm.

 

                “It can be if you want it to be,” She answered evenly.

 

                “I—yes, oh my God—yes, I would very much like it to be,” Chaeyoung answered quickly jumping into Momo’s arms to kiss her sloppily.

 

                “Woah—easy tiger,” Momo laughed into the kiss.

 

                “How bout we go back to your room before I get carried away?” Chaeyoung laughed shyly.

 

                “No. I wanna get carried away here—inside, outside, everywhere—I wanna get carried away anywhere with you,” Momo answered after a moment. Right now, she wanted nothing more than to tell the world that Son Chaeyoung was hers.

 

                Chaeyoung’s face split into a grin and then she was pulling Momo in this time for a slower, more passionate kiss.

 

                Until someone cleared their throat behind them.

 

                ~

 

                “Filthy Korean homouals, this is the influence I do not want you living around!” Mina’s dad ranted, “You get your corrupt hands off of Momo!”

 

                Chaeyoung was taken aback and instantly backed away from Momo in surprise. Momo looked like she was about to pee her pants as she looked between her now-girlfriend and the Yakuza members pointing fingers at her. She wanted to stand up for her, protect the girl she felt so much for, but she couldn’t. Chaeyoung looked like she was going to say something, her face darkened into a frown and she bared her teeth, but Momo grabbed her arm and held her back, silently pleading her to stay quiet. In this moment Momo was actually terrified, and Chaeyoung hadn’t the slightest idea of what was going on.

 

                Mina watched the whole scene unfold, seemingly unable to react. She instinctively dropped Dahyun’s hand, losing all of the courage she had garnered from before.

 

                “I can’t believe this is the nice Japanese friend you’ve been telling us about. She’s a homoual! Did you know this, Minari?” Mina’s mom asked.

 

                Mina hardened her face and looked at Momo who’s shaking like a leaf, doing her best not to pee her pants, while simultaneously holding back a furious-looking tiger cub.

 

                “Yes, I did know this. And you know what… so am I, this is my very Korean girlfriend, Dahyun,” Mina announced, “When I said I love her, I meant I love her like they do. I love her romantically,”

 

                Mina’s father raised his hand like he was going to slap her, but Mina’s mother grabbed his hand and prevented him.

 

                “I quit! I don’t want to do this anymore! I won’t let you control my life anymore. I don’t want to take over the family business. I want to stay here! I love her and there is nothing you can say that will change my mind!”

 

                Mina’s dad looked like he was going to explode, but her mom was still holding him back. She let out an even sigh, “Fine,”

 

                “Fine?” Mina and her father both said at the same time.

 

                “I knew this day would come,” Her mother answered in resign.

 

                “You knew?”

 

                “Minari, don’t take this as me accepting or encouraging this behavior, but as a mother we have certain intuition about these things. I had hoped sending you to Korea would rid you of this phase, but clearly it has only worsened it. We are cutting you off and giving your inheritance to Kai effective immediately. Do not come back to Kobe. Do not talk to anyone within the business. As long as you maintain that respectful distance, we will take no further actions against you, you have my word,”

 

                Her father dropped his aggressive stance and nodded in agreeance. Mina’s mother had always been the true powerhouse behind the scenes.

 

                “Yes mother,” Mina finally answered, finally daring to let out a breath.

 

                Mina’s parents announced that they were leaving this ‘wretched country’ immediately, and only then did Mina feel the tears spilling down her face.

 

                The three other girls surrounded her saying comforting words.

 

                “Let’s go back to your room and we can watch a happy movie on Netflix,” Dahyun suggested.

 

                “Where the hell are Tzuyu and Sana?” Momo hissed in Chaeyoung’s ear so that Mina and Dahyun wouldn’t hear.

 

                Chaeyoung shrugged.

 

                ~

 

                “Come on, jump with me!” Sana said as she jumped between the hotel beds.

 

                “Sana, I’m not cleared to jump yet. And you probably shouldn’t be either knowing how clumsy you are,”

 

                “I’m just excited ok? Momo kicked in her dance competition, and now she’s gonna go ride Chaeyoungie’s face in celebration or something. All is finally right in the world!” Sana punctuated that sentence with an extra enthusiastic jump, but her foot caught in the sheets causing her to fall forward and practically dive off the bed.

 

                Luckily Tzuyu had been expecting this, carefully watching for every miniscule mistake she could make and catching her before she could injure herself.

 

                “My hero,” Sana said dramatically, brushing a lock of hair out of Tzuyu’s stitches again.

 

                Tzuyu rolled her eyes, “No more jumping on the bed little monkey,” she scolded.

 

                “Ugh, it sounded so much more romantic when Edward said it,” Sana pouted.

 

                “Said what?” Tzuyu asked, looking at Sana seriously.

 

                “Hold on, let me get in character,” Sana said wiggling out of Tzuyu’s arms only to climb on her back. She placed her lips close to Tzuyu’s ear before husking in a deep voice, “You better hold on tight, spider monkey,”

 

                “Ew, what the ? What’s y about a spider monkey?” Tzuyu cringed.

 

                “You haven’t seen Twilight?” Sana asked, her eyes widening in surprise.

 

                “What the hell is Twilight?”

 

                “Only the greatest love story ever told!” Sana exclaimed in offense, “Walk me to the TV, I know what we’re binging tonight.

 

                “Hold on, hold on, is that the corny movie with the sparkly vampires that live in that rainy forest town or whatever?”

 

                “You mean beautifully written screenplay with the gorgeously glittering vampires that live in the magestical romantic city of Forks, Washington? Yes, that’s the one,”

 

                Tzuyu rolled her eyes again before doing the opposite of what Sana had commanded her to do and instead depositing the girl on the bed. Sana – not taking the hint – initially tried to sit up, before Tzuyu leaned over her and guided her back down, “Their love story has nothing on us… but I will bite your neck if that’s what you’re into,”

 

                ~

 

                “Tangled?” Dahyun suggested, finding the movie and surveing the response. She was seated on the bed and Mina was curled into her side looking smaller than ever, still quietly sniffling.

 

                Momo and Chaeyoung were intertwined together on the couch, not really paying attention, more grossly staring into each other’s eyes.

 

                “Oh… sorry,” Chaeyoung said, when Dahyun cleared , and unwound herself from Momo.

 

                Momo whined at loss of contact, “No, she meant the movie! Come back here!” she pouted.

 

                Dahyun face palmed, “I’m playing it anyway,”

 

                Before she could even press play, the door swung open and Heejin entered carrying armfuls of snacks, “I overheard there was a Disney marathon?”

 

                “Sure, Heejin, come on in,” Chaeyoung deadpanned sarcastically.

 

                Momo slapped her lightly on she shoulder, “She brought snacks, be nice!”

 

                “Dad, trust me, you should be proud of me right now,” Heejin said, dropping the pile of junk food onto the foot of the bed, “Chaeryeong, Lua, and Yeji are high off energy drinks and having a semi-violent pillow fight. I didn’t want to lose an eye, so I grabbed the snack stash and evacuated before they could rope me in,”

 

                “Fine… you can stay. Just as long as you aren’t… noisy,” Chaeyoung said, “It’s a chill night here,”

 

                “When am I ever noisy!” Heejin exclaimed.

 

                Mina whimpered into Dahyun’s chest and Chaeyoung made a face that said ‘I told you so’. Heejin took one look at Mina and her defensive features instantly melted.

 

                “Mina-unnie, do you need cuddles?” she asked.

 

                Mina didn’t verbalize an answer, but Heejin saw her hesitantly nod. So that’s how Mina ended up sandwiched between Dahyun and Heejin on the bed. As Tangled played, and she was receiving attention from all directions she slowly started to feel a little better and forget about her parents… until: Wait, my parents. They had a room!

 

                Heejin had fallen asleep by the time the movie was over, and Dahyun was close to it, but Mina whispered into her ear and woke her right up, “Want to stay in my parents’ room? We can have it all to ourselves… maybe even trash it on their dollar. We’ll see how we’re feeling when we get there,”

 

                “H—hey we’re gonna head back to our room,” Dahyun announced to Momo and Chaeyoung who were back to cuddling grossly.

 

                “Can you take Heejin? She uhh—she should sleep in her own room tonight,” Chaeyoung suggested.

 

                “Why can’t she—”

 

                “—I got her,” Mina said cutting off Dahyun. She wrapped Heejin’s arms around her back and piggy backed her out the door, only stopping to shoot a wink at Chaeyoung.

 

                ~

 

                “Sooo, the kids are finally gone,” Chaeyoung mused after the door closed behind Mina and Heejin. She was laying lazily on top of Momo on their hotel couch, the two hadn’t detached from each other since they’d gotten back to their room.

 

                “I really like them, they’re good kids,” Momo hummed as she idly played with Chaeyoung’s hair.

 

                Chaeyoung turned around to face Momo and shifted so she was holding herself up by her arms over the older girl, as the older released Chaeyoung’s hair and draped her arms around her neck.

 

                “Mhm,” Chaeyoung said as she dipped down to press a kiss to Momo’s lips, “And now that we’re finally alone…” She trailed off.

 

                “I’m really proud of Mina, Chaengie. And I’m glad Heejin was able to join us too,” Momo answered seriously.

 

                Chaeyoung sighed, Momo wasn’t getting it. She took a deep breath and prayed that Momo was just slow and not that she’d been reading all the signs wrong as she slid a hand onto Momo’s thigh, “Me too, and you’re just happy Heejin brought snacks… but I’m glad it’s just us now… so I can do this,” then she pressed a kiss on Momo’s neck and one to the base of .

 

                “Oh… OH,” Momo said, suddenly understanding and shifting her relaxed position to a more alert one. This was it. They were about to do it.

 

                Chaeyoung smiled into Momo’s chest where she had begun to her shirt and press even more kisses. Momo is so cute.

 

                “Hold on! Can we move to the bed first?” Momo asked.

 

                Chaeyoung looked up from her ministrations at the girl whose chest was already beginning to rise and fall erratically, “Of course,”

 

                “I—I just don’t want my first time to be on this tiny couch,” She said quietly.

 

                “You what?” Chaeyoung asked, eyes widening.

 

                ~

 

                “How are we going to get in? We don’t exactly have a key?” Dahyun asked as she tried to keep up with Mina’s long strides. They had just deposited Heejin in her ~unfortunately~ still chaotic room, and were now headed down to the lobby.

 

                “It shouldn’t be too hard, I’ll just pretend I’m their daughter and that I got locked out of our room,” Knowing her parents they didn’t check out, didn’t tell anyone they were leaving, didn’t pass go, just left with no trace. It should be easy.

 

                Pretend she’s their daughter. Damn.

 

                “Wh—what if they don’t believe you?” Dahyun asked nervously.

 

                “Then I’ll cry. Always works. Hopefully it won’t come to that though, I’ve had enough tears for one day,” Mina sighed.

 

                When they got to the counter, Mina rang the bell, fully prepared to bring on the water works, but was greeted by the night staff which consisted of one very bored looking teenager, and another girl barely tall enough to clear the counter.

 

                Mina looked at the nametag: Lucy.

 

                “Hi, ma’am, I hate to be a bother, but it seems I’ve misplaced the key to my parents room and they are going to kill me when—”

 

                “Room number?” she asked boredly, snapping her gum immediately after.

 

                Mina shot Dahyun a look and Dahyun began to panic. What was the room number?

 

                “I—It should be under Myoui,” Mina stuttered, doing her best to play into her nervous daughter character.

 

                Instantly the shorter girl stiffened, but Lucy didn’t seem ready to budge, “So? I can’t help you if you don’t know—”

 

                “—yes, room 2201, the penthouse,” The short girl cut her off, pushing forward to the computer and quickly typing something in, “H—here’s your room key Myoui-sama. Sorry for the wait,”

 

                Mina hesitantly took the card from the trembling girl who began bowing repetitively, “Thank you…” she looked at the girl’s nametag, “Nako-chan,” she finished.

 

                The small girl blushed and turned away to hide her face. Lucy just amusedly raised an eyebrow at the blushing girl. When she turned around Mina and Dahyun were gone.

 

                Mina sighed heavily as soon as they rounded the corner.

 

                “That was so awesome! That girl like freaked out. Your acting was totally hot!” Dahyun exclaimed proudly.

 

                “Don’t get used to it. Once word gets out that I’ve been disowned, I’ll basically become worthless. Japanese people will no longer fear me, but they’ll still hate me because I’m status-less, lower than dirt,” Mina grumbled.

 

                “Hey—don’t talk like that,” Dahyun comforted, “That doesn’t matter to me ok? I’ll take care of you. You are not worthless to me. I love you for you, with or without status,”

 

                For the second time that night, Mina felt herself tearing up again, and she leaned against Dahyun for support.

               

                ~

 

                “My first time,” Momo said shyly.

 

                “You want to have ? With me?” Chaeyoung asked, dumbfoundedly.

 

                “Yeah… is that not what this is?” the older asked in confusion, her hand unconsciously hovered over Chaeyoung’s own on her thigh. She may be inexperienced, but she had thought that’s where Chaeyoung was going.

 

                “I didn’t think—I was just—I want—yes, that’s what this is… now,” Chaeyoung said quickly, nodding her head enthusiastically. She was just shooting for a steamy make out session like last time, but she was going to get above and beyond that.

 

                Momo giggled at Chaeyoung’s flustered state and stood up, extending a hand to the younger girl, “Well come on then, what are you waiting for?”

 

                “I—I thought Yuta said he was your first?” Chaeyoung asked.

 

                Momo rolled her eyes, “First kiss, we never got any further than that. God Chaeng, he’s gay as hell I thought you of all people would be able to tell,” she teased.

 

                Chaeyoung visibly relaxed after than and as soon as Chaeyoung took her hand, Momo excitedly dragged her to the bed.

 


a/n: hey soooo Mina's parents conversation isn't super important because i know its a pain in the to google and my translations were probs hella rough. just know they were like super condescending, rude, and disapproving. basically totally appalled that she would have the nerve to defy them. i googled like 'rude things in japanese' and took a script from those haha.

also... not sure if anyone remembers the time Momo told Sana she doesn't tell her parents about things unless they're serious?? so uhhh just throwing that out there.