Chapter 7

Misty Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yes mom, okay, I will meet him. Yes, I know. Don't worry. Lunch time, Thursday."

Eunbi hung up her phone. She was in her car in a parking lot waiting for Sakura. She was going to cook dinner and stay over at Sakura's apartment tonight. Not for long, she saw Sakura ran approaching her car. She was wearing a trench coat. The weather was cold and windy as Fall was starting.

Eunbi opened the passenger door. Her face lit up with joy.

"Hi, baby. Hurry up, it is cold."

Sakura was hurriedly entered Eunbi's car. It was so warm and nice. Sakura gave a peck to her girlfriend.

"Hello, beautiful."

"Did you wait long? Sorry, I was picking up some groceries."

"That's fine. What are you going to cook for me today?"

"Would you like ribs soup?"

"Sounds delicious!"

***

"Babe, this soup tastes AMAZING!" exclaimed Sakura.

Eunbi chuckled. "Doesn't it?" Eunbi was happy Sakura enjoyed her cook. Sakura was a picky eater and don't each much. Sakura was rather nibbling umeboshi than eating a proper meal. It got worsen when she was into gaming. That explained her slender and slim figure.

"Baby," called Eunbi. Sakura and her were washing dishes.

"I am going to meet the guy next Tuesday."

"The guy that your mom tries to set you up with?" Sakura rinsed the pot and passed it to Eunbi.

"Yes, that guy." replied Eunbi wiping the pot with a towel.

"Has he contacted you?"

"Not yet, I just allowed my mom to share my number to him today."

"I see. How do you feel?" asked Sakura wiping her hand with a kitchen towel.

"To be honest with you, I am tired of this and I feel so powerless." She grabbed a glass of water and walked to a couch.

"I do not want to meet him but I cannot tell my mom that I am not interested in men. It will make her upset." explained Eunbi.

"I understand," said Sakura. "You want to be a righteous daughter for her. That is how this society works."

But, I think you must feel lonely, Eunbi-ya."

Eunbi's head was down low. She did feel lonely. She refrained herself for telling people that she was happily dating a beautiful and smart scientist.

"I always feel bad for you because I cannot be open to people with our relationship. I wish I could be more brave." said Eunbi. 

Sakura hugged her girlfriend.

"Take your time. Don't do it because you feel pressured by others. I will wait, don't worry." 

"Thank you, Kkura-ya. But how about yourself? How do you feel?"

Sakura let out a heavy sigh and laid back to the couch.

"I don't know. I just think that the demand to get married is inevitable for women at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter