Chapter 13

Misty Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Eunbi hung up her phone after she talked to her girlfriend. When she was turning back to return to her office, she was startled as Yeunwoo was standing right in front of her.
"Boss, you gave me afraid!" told Eunbi with her hand on her chest.

But Yeunwoo did not apologize rather ignored Eunbi reactions.

"Eunbi, what is going on? Did CEO Ki call you?"

Eunbi did not know what to say.
"Did she tell you her decision?" Yeunwoo kept throwing her questions.

"No.. she called to invite me for a lunch today."

Yeunwoo folded her arms, "You surely are close, huh?"

"We are.. acquintance.."replied Eunbi.
"Eunbi, could you later rise a question about our company proposal to her? You know that our company position is at stake and we have to gear up for the end of the year."

Eunbi remembered what Sakura told her on the weekend, "You will be used by those people!"

"I am not sure whether I am in a place to ask that. We don't really talk about work, Boss.."

Yeunwoo reached her hands, "Eunbi, please,.. if you could ask her, it will be greatly appreciated!"

***

Sakura was on her lunch break with Yena at on campus main cafetaria but her mind was somewhere else. Sakura barely ate the sundubu jjigae she ordered with Yena. She was thinking about Eunbi who was supposed to be at lunch with Eunse at the same time.
They were on the phone as Eunbi told her that Ki Eunse wanted to meet her to talk about Eunbi's company proposal. Sakura knew that the circumstances was so tricky for her girlfriend. And Sakura hated how Eunse holds all the cards in this situation and Sakura did not hold any. 
"Hey, why are you not eating? It tastes better when it's hot, you know." said Yena.

"How was your honeymoon with Eunbi?" asked Yena.

"Honeymoon?? Oh well, .. you can say that.. It was not bad.. Eunbi almost did not make it."

"Really? Why so?"

Sakura told about Eunbi's company situation and also about an ex who called her.
Yena put down her spoon and took a sip of her drink.
"Geez dude, it has never been easy if your girlfriend's ex is suddenly showing up. And now Eunbi is meeting with her, huh? Are you okay with that?"

Sakura let out a heavy sigh. "I'd be lying if I said that I was totally okay. But I trust my girl and I appreciate that she told me at the first place that she's meeting with the CEO."

Yena shrugged. "If you think so."

"By the way, do you know where is Hyewon?"

Speak of the devil, Hyewon was just arrived at the cafetaria, wearing a lab suit buying several snacks and drinks.

"Hyewon-ah!" waved Sakura to her. Hyewon who was at the register waved back to her. Yena did not follow Sakura to greet Hyewon. Instead, she immediately finished her food and drink and got up.

"Ok, I gotta go."

"Aren't you going to wait for Hyewon? She is now paying at the register and be here soon."
"Nah, I am okay. I need to finish some reports. Bye, Kkura!"

"Yena..!" But Yena was walking fast towards the exit door.

"Hi Kkura," Hyewon pulled a chair and start eating her food. "Yena was here and she just left a second ago."

Hyewon tasted some sundubu jjigae and still did not say anything to Sakura.

"Are you guys fighting?" asked Sakura.

"I guess so." replied Hyewon.

"For what?"

"You remember Yuri-ssi? Ducky and I both like her but currently Yuri-ssi and me are some." said Hyewon non-chalantly before taking a big bite of subs.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter