Chapter 11

Misty Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi strolled the cabin bag next to her. She just arrived in Jeju airport. Sakura said that she was going to pick up Eunbi. It was almost 4 PM and Eunbi managed to go straight to the airport after a brief stop at her office.
In the plane, she was thinking much about her meeting with Eunse that day. Eunbi hated herself how Eunse still has an impact on her. At the end of their meeting, Eunbi let Eunse to enter her number in Eunbi's phone.
Eunbi still did not know what to tell to Sakura. The whole thing about Eunse really bothered her but Eunbi did not want to hide this thing from her girlfriend either.

From a far, she saw Sakura who ran towards her. The way Sakura run was so cute as she was not that athletic. Eunbi had the biggest smile of that week.

"Eunbi!" Sakura gave her a warm hug. Eunbi was happy having her girlfriend in her embrace, sensing her sweet rosy perfume, her favorite scent.

"I am happy that you made it. What is going on?" Sakura took Eunbi's suitcase and also hold her hand.

"It is a long story, baby.."

"I have all weekend to hear it, baby. Would you like to grab some coffee?"

"Coffee sounds good,"

***

Eunbi and Sakura sat in a coffee shop in Jeju airport. Sakura bought her a cake and her favorite coffee latte while Sakura got herself a frappucino. Eunbi told her what was going on and also a meeting with the K Company. But Eunbi was hesitated to tell Sakura about Eunse being her ex. She was thinking to tell Sakura later. 

"I am so sorry I can only join you today. It must be upsetting for you that I cancelled our appointment in a very last minute.." Eunbi reached Sakura's hand, her hand gently.

Sakura did not say anything at first. She was crying of dissapointment knowing that Eunbi would not go to see her in Jeju. Sakura had made plans, booking a great restaurant, and she prepared a gift as well for Eunbi. She did much to make a perfect weeked for the both of them. Sakura turned off her phone and was almost canceled all her plans. After hours of crying, she came to her senses.

"Well,.. I was very dissapointed at first. And I was very angry."
Eunbi startled hearing it, she felt so bad. She reached her girlfriend's hand and squeezed it gently.
"I am so sorry baby. It was very upsetting for me as well.." she could see Sakura was almost crying at that time.
Sakura took a whole breath.
"But knowing that you were in such a situation where you would probably lost your job, I could not be angry at you."

Eunbi lower her head. The way Sakura was handling the problem and being so selfless, made Eunbi fell deeper with her. Eunbi felt that she did not deserve Sakura.

"Thank you, for being so understanding and mature."

"Okay, let's go." Eunbi got up from her chair.

"Eh? You haven't finished your drink." Sakura was per

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter