Chapter 5

Misty Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Eunbi sat on a swing in a small park just across her parent's house. It was the month of September but the weather was not cooling down much.

Eunbi had her earbuds on and she had been scrolling her phone while she was singing softly to her favorite songs. That day she wore blue jeans shorts, Sakura's oversized t-shirt, and white shoreline Chucks. Suddenly there was a message notification chimed in. Sakura sent her a super close up selfie with captions, "I miss you." Eunbi smiled and replied to Sakura with a selfie of her. "Miss you more."

Eunbi was busy with her family during Chuseok. She made rice cakes, went to a temple to pray for the deceased family members, and had been playing with her 1 year old nephew. The little bub was really a bundle of joy. 

But she needed to get out from the house to get a fresh air. It had been just suffocating weekend. Her family—specially her mom, was so eager with the idea that she should get married soon because she was not any younger. Her mom was also triggered by their family friends and neighbours who kept on questioning whether Eunbi would be getting married any sooner.

Eunbi missed her girlfriend, she wanted to go home as soon as possible but her parents didn't let her yet. Sakura did not text her much. Eunbi guessed that her girlfriend must had been playing games during the holiday. There was a side of Sakura that made Eunbi often thought that she was a boy trapped in an adult woman body. Eunbi did not play game yet dating a gamer. But Sakura was always considerate towards her. Sakura did not play game much when she was with Eunbi. She poured all her attention to her girlfriend. But when Eunbi was asleep, she would play some Mario Kart on her phone.

Her phone rang, it was from her brother.

"Where are you?"

"I am in the park. What's up Oppa?"

"I am going home this afternoon. I've just got a call from my boss telling me that I need to take care of some work tonight. Do you want a ride back to Seoul?"

"Absolutely! I am heading home, then. See you soon."

***

Sakura threw her phone to the other side of her bed. Eunbi just sent her a selfie, "Can't wait to see you, I am coming back to Seoul with my Oppa tonight."

Finally.

Sakura missed Eunbi terribly. She did not play game as much as she planned to during Chuseok weekeend. It was actually the worst break ever for her. She played all day Thursday but then she became bored. She tried to read books or binge watching her favorite reality show on Netflix but she just could not finish or pay any attention to what she read or watch. For the rest of her break she did nothing but sleeps and looking at Eunbi chats and pictures on her phone. She did not feel to do anything. All she wanted was just to meet her girlfriend and make love like rabbits.

Dating Eunbi was a new experience for her as she'd never dated men or women before. Gaming was her way to channel her uneasiness or to help her relax and calmed down her nerves. But being away from Eunbi for half of the week had torchered her so bad. Indeed, they did not use to meet each other everyday but it has been freaking 4 days! Sakura screamed on her head.

However, Sakura did not tell what she felt to Eunbi that she missed her so much. She tried to be an understanding girlfriend by not bugging her during her time with her family at home.

Sakura got up from her bed. Eunbi would be back to her apartment in 4 hours. It was enough time for Sakura to make something for Eunbi that she might like. Sakura walked to her bathroom and took a bath.

***

"I will help you to bring this to your apartment." told Eunbi's Oppa. They had arrived at Eunbi's apartment parking garage. Eunbi brought so many side dish in lunch boxes from her mom and a big box of kimchi from her favorite aunt.

"Oppa, you can keep some of them."

"No, I am okay. Mom gave me more, we won't be able to finish it. You live alone and you must be have no time to cook. Just invite your friends to eat if you feel you can't finish them all. Hurry up, I can't stay too long. Dongyeon is probably tired and I don't want him to stayed up late crying from it."

Eunbi had arrived in her front door and she could smell food. She was thinking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter