Chapter 10

Misty Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi streched her hands up in the air. She was so tired. It was already 11:15 PM and the slides for tomorrow's presentation just finished. She grabbed a bento box ordered by Sakura and ate them dilligently. Eunbi took her phone to check messages and she saw Sakura's texts.

I hope you enjoyed your dinner. Call me whenever you're available.

Eunbi dialed Sakura's number right away and put it on video call. Only one dial tone, Sakura received it. Sakura was laying on a bed in her hotel room.

"Babyyyy,...." called Eunbi. "Babe, are you still in the office? At this hour?" Sakura sat right up and her voice sounded so concerned. "I just finished my slides and just had my dinner." Eunbi lips were pouting as she was showing the bento box to Sakura. "Awww... my baby. Do you like it?" asked Sakura.

"It is good. And it tastes better since I am so hungry. I miss you baby. I wish I was there with you."said Eunbi.

"Me too. Do you think that you can join me after your meeting tomorrow?" Sakura pleaded, her eyes were wideopen and misty, making a cute face. Eunbi let out a heavy sigh from a nerveousness. She could not handle Sakura's cute and adorable face expression. It drove her crazy.

"I hope so. I will only have one meeting tomorrow and once I finished everything, I will go straight to Jeju."

"I really hope that you will be joining me tomorrow. I have plans for our 100 days dating. And this hotel is beautiful. Let me give you a room tour then."

Sakura got up and showed the room to Eunbi. The room was big, with a sofa, a nice bathtub, and a balcony with a sea view. Eunbi could imagine wake up in the morning watching the sun rising from the sea with Sakura. "Also, I already prepare this for you," Sakura put down her phone and Eunbi only could see the room ceilings. Eunbi could hear some noises in the back ground and she became more curious with what Sakura wanted to show her. 2 minutes went by, finally she saw Sakura again...in a shocking pink and y two-piece lace lingerie. 

Eunbi almost dropped her phone as she choked on her food. "My goodness! How could you do this to me, baby?" Eunbi put her hands in her hair.

Sakura smiled playfully. She pulled her bra strap down off her shoulder. Eunbi had a big gulp and looked around in panic to check whether there were anyone else in her office. "Babyyy..... I am in the office....." Eunbi bowed down closer to her phone screen and covering the side with her right hand. Sakura brought her camera down to her chest and she flash opened her bra cup exposing her creamy pink colored .

"OH MY GOD, SAKURAAA..!" Eunbi exclaimed both in surprise and panic. Doing this kind of video call during an overtime was totally unexpected. Sakura giggled mischievously. She really enjoyed this so much.

"Baby, it's already late. You should go home. Text me when you arrived, ok? I love you."said Sakura blew a kiss.

Eunbi shook her head and press her hand in her temple. She would be restless tonight.

***

Hyewon and Yuri had finished watching the movie. Hyewon was going to drive Yuri home and they were walking to the parking lot. Hyewon held Yuri's when they got out from the elevator. Whilst Yuri was happy with this progression, she was wondering why that was happened. Hyewon did not talk much that night. Her mind had a flash back on what happened few days before.

Hyewon came over to Yena's apartment to hang out. They ate chicken and drinking beer.

"Dude, I want to ask you something," asked Yena while she was munching chicken thigh. "Whut?" Hyewon replied with mouthful.

"Do you think Yuri has a boyfriend?"

Hyewon was trying so hard to hide her feelings. "Dunno." she replied short.

"Because I think I am going to ask her out."

Hyewon nudged a can next to her and spilled the beer on the table. 

"Oh, ." she grabbed a rag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter