Chapter 6

Misty Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyewon stopped her car in front of Yuri's house. Yuri had been in silence since they left the ramen shop. They had a nice dinner but the atmosphere between them changed abruptly when Yuri attempted to clarify their relationship.

"Here we are. It is late. You should go inside immediately. Your parents must have been waiting for you."

Yuri had a lot things in her mind. She could not take it anymore.

"Don't you forget something?" asked Yuri.

"What do you mean?"

"You have not answered my question. What are we?"

Hyewon understood her inquiry. She also felt that it was not fair to Yuri because Hyewon had been giving her high hopes. She took her out, gave her gifts, texted her everyday, and she also bought her food. There was a very thin line to determine whether they were going out or not.

Hyewon let out a heavy sigh.
"Yuri, how old are you?"

"I am 19."

"You are turning 20 on New Year's." Hyewon whispered to herself.

Hyewon fixed her postion and faced Yuri.

Yuri, listen to me," Hyewon looked Yuri right on her eyes.

"I like you, I really care about you."

Yuri stared at her. She did not believe what she heard.

"But you're still under age. Moreover, I am your professor and you are my student. And your parents know me. In addition to that, we are both girls. I feel that as an adult I have the responsibility to make things right. There are so many things to consider if we want to go with this relationship.

Does it make a sense?"

Yuri's fingers were fidgeting. She felt that her chest was squeezed. She held her tears.

"So, what you were trying to say, that we should stop seeing each other?"

Hyewon went panic when Yuri blurted that out. Her heart was beating fast.

"NO!" Hyewon hold Yuri's hand immediately.

"I like you, Yuri. I think the term that fits for the two of us will be.. we are in a 'some' relationship, I guess."

Yuri's heart filled up with a warm feeling instantly. 

"So, start from today, we are some?" asked Hyewon. She looked outside of her window with her hand still held Yuri's.

Yuri lost her words. But she was so happy.

"Okay, Unnie."

"Also, Yuri-ah,"

"Yes, Unnie?"

"Don't be too close with Yena. She likes you. And it makes me jealous."

Hyewon still did not look at Yuri. Yuri still could see Hyewon's ear was turning red although the lights were dimmed.

"I understand. Don't worry."

***

Sakura and Eunbi were enjoying their time together after dinner. Eunbi was laying her head down on Sakura's lap with Sakura was playing with strains of her girlfriend's hair.

"That was a nice dinner, babe. Thank you for cooking a nice meal for me." said Eunbi.

"All for you, baby."

"What is your plan for tomorrow?"asked Eunbi.

"I will be having an early start tomorrow, working on a new research project in my lab. How about you?" Sakura was asking her back.

"The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter