Chapter 8

Where My Heart Belongs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a week since I got the Gangnam project and it is really hard. To be very honest. Gangnam is the richest district in South Korea and you’ll barely see lands. Mostly are buildings.

 

Here I am roaming around Gangnam for the nth time hoping to get a good deal. I only have until weekend to get it before my client meets me.

 

Ugh, I hate that I chose to hang out with Bobby and Yunhyeong last weekend. I supposed to be working that time but between me and Bobby, promise is a promise. Well, probably last Saturday, can be considered great. Gorgeous is an understatement to describe how beautiful and lovely these Songs are, how welcoming they are and how warm their treatment is to you.

 

I am still walking around Gangnam when I remembered what happened last Saturday at Yunhyeong’s family restaurant.

 

“So you are Jane. I heard about you from Bobby.” Yunhyeong said. Bobby and I just arrived in their BBQ restaurant. Today is his sister’s birthday and Bobby and I were invited. The other members are still enjoying their vacation so they won’t be here.

 

“Nice to finally meet you, Yunhyeong oppa.” I said as I bow to him. He is so sweet.

 

“Didn’t Bobby tell you to drop oppa? Just call me Yunhyeong or Yoyo, okay?” he said as we both smiled.

 

We went into their restaurant and we just had a mini BBQ party. Eunjin is so nice and I actually made friends with her. Their parents are so lovely. They keep on cuddling the whole time, dancing sweet and kissing each other’s cheeks whenever we tease them. Their grandparents are almost the same despite their age.

 

I am seated at the corner of the restaurant when Yunhyeong approached me. Bobby is the one grilling inside the kitchen cos he said he got a new recipe.

 

“Jane, why are you alone here? Aren’t you joining us?” he said. I shook my head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter