Chapter 11

Where My Heart Belongs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the meeting I have been looking forward to. It has been an exhausting 2 weeks but all is worth it. Gladly, I found a great deal in Gangnam and that is what I am about to propose to my client.

 

I went to the office earlier than my schedule. I have to prepare for this meeting beforehand. I placed my bag in the cubicle then proceed to the board room where I will be presenting.

 

I set up my laptop and connected it to the projector and checked the files. I took a quick glance at it and went out again to get the portfolios for my proposal.

 

“You are so early, my dear Jane.” Min-Ah said.

 

“I have to work on this and give our client the best shot.”

 

“Well yeah. You have to get the best shot. Do you need any help?” she said. I refused since this is not part of her job.

 

I checked the clock and it says 8:30am. I still have 30 minutes to prepare but since I am quite prepare, I chose to clean Mr. Kim’s office.

 

I am wiping the dust and fixing the papers and folders on the top of his table when suddenly a man entered the office without knocking.

 

“Can I have a cup of coffee?” he said without looking at me or even saying good morning. Wow!

 

“Good morning, sir. Yes you can but I guess you are lost?” I said and got shock when I faced him.

 

Kim Hanbin.

 

“I am not. Now get my coffee.” he said.

 

“Excuse me, sir. I am no one’s servant here so why don’t you try to get your own coffee. Besides, you are trespassing Mr. Kim’s office.” I said.

 

“Really? You don’t know me?” he asked with a smirk.

 

Of course I know you! I have searched well enough about you. Your name has been assoc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter