Chapter 4

Where My Heart Belongs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am now preparing for the dinner that I promised Bobby. He will be arriving anytime soon.

 

While waiting, I happened to check my email to see what will be my schedule for my training. I can’t wait to start. It feels like a new thing to me. Imagine? I will be preparing for myself alone. No maids, no sweet knocks by my door to wake me up every morning. Just me and how I am going to survive this life for six months. I just wish this will go smoothly.

 

I heard soft knocks by my door. I check on the monitor who that is and saw Bobby with a box in his hands.

 

“Hello, Jane. Sorry for waiting.” he said while lifting the box he has… a bouquet of roses. He hands it to me then went inside my apartment.

 

“What is this for?” I asked as he closed the door and walked towards the dining area to put the box of food, I supposed, that he brought along with the other dishes that I prepared.

 

“My congratulation gift to you. I see you prepared quite a lot tonight?” he said when he noticed that my table is quite full.

 

“I never told you what will happen tonight, eh?” I said in confusion.

 

“I know you too well. You will never invite me for a dinner your treat if there wasn’t a thing that you got. I know you got your training details?” Bobby said as he settle down to the dining area.

 

Yeah, he is right. I never invited him over dinner for some non-sense. There is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter